Packages unavailable in princess app

Need-a-vacation

It's 12 days until my departure.  When I log in to the princess App and go to the "Packages" button, I get a message that there was an error processing my request. Is this just because it's so close, or do I need to do more digging?  I get the same thing with the "Spa" button.  But it looks like I could make reservations for the dining room.

3 minutes ago, Need-a-vacation said:

It's 12 days until my departure.  When I log in to the princess App and go to the "Packages" button, I get a message that there was an error processing my request. Is this just because it's so close, or do I need to do more digging?  I get the same thing with the "Spa" button.  But it looks like I could make reservations for the dining room.

Same for me quite often.

I attempted to get help through chat. That was minimally useful and a story of it's own.  It worked for about 8 seconds when I logged out and in, and then I started getting the message again.   I'm going to try some more stuff later tonight, like using phone browser, logging out and closing app before logging back in, reinstalling the app, using computer browser, etc. 

I also wonder if it's cookie settings -- when I logged back in to the app, it asked me for cookie approvals and I rejected everything that wasn't marked as required.

• Like 1

Something's wonky.  I was initially able to log in from computer and see my trip and offers to upgrade for my trip.  Then I started getting errors in the "manage my reservations" areas. 

So then I went to search cruises and I'd get results, but prices were all unavailable.  Once I logged out, the prices showed up. 

I guess princess doesn't like me? 😳

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Need-a-vacation said:

Something's wonky.  I was initially able to log in from computer and see my trip and offers to upgrade for my trip.  Then I started getting errors in the "manage my reservations" areas. 

So then I went to search cruises and I'd get results, but prices were all unavailable.  Once I logged out, the prices showed up. 

I guess princess doesn't like me? 😳

Same for me and I reported several times about issues with Sun.  Sometimes I get in to the web booking and often get the tech difficulty message when I click on link.

Can you call your TA to help?

@Palpablesubset6 fortunately it all worked fine in my laptop web browser when I logged in with the "personalize my cruise" link I got after booking, so I bought my plus package and printed my bag tags. 

I noticed that the app has the wrong number of days until embarkation. I wonder if it's got some date/time stupidity that's screwing with the sessions.

It's just kinda sad that such a big company can have such issues with such a critical part of the customer experience. 

Will it be this crappy on board?

• Like 2