Accessing cruises on Navigator App

Ladybentley

We have two cruises coming up - 19 days apart in September and October. We can access the first one on the Navigator app and see the daily planner etc. But although the booking for the second one can be seen on our account, we can’t get into it. Is this usual? Will we have to wait until the first cruise is finished before we can access the second one? Or are we missing something? Although we’re 3 star on HAL this is our first time cruising again post Covid so have never used the app before. Any advice would be appreciated.

In my experience, the App is really meant for when you are actually on board.  I don't use it when I'm not on the ship. Others will chime in with more info for you!

Have a great cruise!

~Nancy

• Like 1

Thanks very much. That’s what we presumed. We thought we should take a look at it to familiarize ourselves beforehand. It’s been rather fun to see a few activities and special dinners already being listed.

• Like 1

This Saturday I’ll be sailing on the Rotterdam. I have also the Navigator app, and see the daily planner, but when there is a activity I want to add to My Itinery I got a error. Is this because I am not on board? I have already reinstalled the app, but nothing changed. 
I have a iPhone SE 2nd generation.