Can’t add set sail pass to Apple Wallet

lovesthebeach2

We’ve always added our set sail pass to our Apple Wallet, but when we checked in yesterday and I tried to add them I got an error. First time this has happened. I know others on our cruise got the same error, so it’s not just us.

Royal has been having other issues with the cruise planner lately, so maybe this is just another to add to the list?

Has anyone else with an upcoming cruise had issues with the Apple wallet in the past few days or figured out how to get it to work?

55 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

I have 3 cruises saved to my apple wallet and the only one that I am unable to add is my ICON 11-2 cruise.  Is that the one that you are having problems with?

No….Odyssey 11-3 that I just checked into last night.  Others on the cruise are having the same issue. So I was wondering if others are recently having the same issue.  Royal has been screwed up in the cruise planner for more than a week.

7 minutes ago, FloatyBoatyAgain said:

Same issue Explorer Nov 2. Plenty of time for it to be resolved, but if it doesn't, I'll just screenshot them and add to photos I guess.

I’ll do the same, I was just wondering if it was only our cruise, but I see it’s another of royals issues

• Haha 1

I just checked my upcoming Allure sailing (sept. 30th). I already added the set sail pass to my Apple wallet during my check-in, but I tested it just now to see if it's working today, and it gave me an error, so I think it's just an issue with the app right now, and not just for November cruises. 

The set sail pass is still in my wallet so it didn't disappear or anything, it just won't let you add them right now. 

On 9/19/2024 at 6:40 AM, lovesthebeach2 said:

We’ve always added our set sail pass to our Apple Wallet, but when we checked in yesterday and I tried to add them I got an error. First time this has happened. I know others on our cruise got the same error, so it’s not just us.

Royal has been having other issues with the cruise planner lately, so maybe this is just another to add to the list?

Has anyone else with an upcoming cruise had issues with the Apple wallet in the past few days or figured out how to get it to work?

It is a current feature of the app. We sail this weekend and can’t save our passes either. Cell reception in some terminals is bad, so we’ll carry paper copies (gasp). 

29 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

It is a current feature of the app. We sail this weekend and can’t save our passes either. Cell reception in some terminals is bad, so we’ll carry paper copies (gasp). 

I’ll take a pic of them if it doesn’t get fixed by the time we cruise.  I’m not confident it will.

Our checkin was yesterday for 11-3 Wonder.  At midnight when a lot of people went to check in, the app was down.  Someone called and were told there was a system update being run.  App apparently came back up around 130-2 am (I was asleep and just did mine at 7 am.). Several people have since reported not being able to add their cruise to their wallet.  I also take a screenshot and I saved off a pdf from the website.   So, it could be related to the "update".

3 minutes ago, BND said:

Our checkin was yesterday for 11-3 Wonder.  At midnight when a lot of people went to check in, the app was down.  Someone called and were told there was a system update being run.  App apparently came back up around 130-2 am (I was asleep and just did mine at 7 am.). Several people have since reported not being able to add their cruise to their wallet.  I also take a screenshot and I saved off a pdf from the website.   So, it could be related to the "update".

This started before the update last night…..at the same time the cruise planner excursions were screwed up.  I’ll just take a picture of it. It’s just funny how such a large corp can have such crappy system for their customers.