Our 2nd Carnival Venezia B2B - 14 more days of "Fun Italian Style" (with pics) - 8/31/24

Jamman54

1 hour ago, Retired20 said:

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this wonderful review ! I felt like I was sailing along with you thanks to Your descriptions and Patti’s fantastic pictures ! 

Thanks for reading and for your kind words! 😎

Great review again, thanks to both of you. 

Patty seemed to be putting the miles on once again. I would like to say that must mean she is doing great since the surgery but she trucked along like that before her surgery so one never knows.

In any case I hope she is doing well and you both weren’t sick for too long. 

Does Ryan just not like cruising?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

Great review again, thanks to both of you. 

Patty seemed to be putting the miles on once again. I would like to say that must mean she is doing great since the surgery but she trucked along like that before her surgery so one never knows.

In any case I hope she is doing well and you both weren’t sick for too long. 

Does Ryan just not like cruising?  

Thanks so much for reading. The surgery helped Patti a lot, but she'll never be pain free. She has a high tolerance for pain, so that's why she never did miss a beat before surgery, but she is more comfortable now.

Ryan always enjoyed the cruises he was on. He's changed career paths several times over the last five years, so he really hasn't had the time. He did cut out a week in January, so he'll go down to Florida with us, and we expect that he'll cruise again in the future. 😎

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Thanks James! It was a pleasure to meet you as well. Feel free to use any of our pictures for your personal use. Enjoy! 😎

Thank you Jeff, and Patti. Great review as I’ve said. And great pictures. You may have said, but when are you two cruising again?? I’m sailing again the week before Christmas.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, saunalick said:

Thank you Jeff, and Patti. Great review as I’ve said. And great pictures. You may have said, but when are you two cruising again?? I’m sailing again the week before Christmas.

We're not sailing again until March. I'll give the details in my final thoughts. 😎

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

Nice review as usual Jeff, your Canada pics brought back a lt of memories for us.  As always. Your pics are great, they capture the cruise and your experience so well.  Thanks for the effort.

Thanks Jimbo! 😎

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ramref said:

Hey Jeff,

Great review as always and Patti’s pictures are great.

Playing catch up as we just got home from a B2B on Vista

Thanks Rich! Hope you had a great B2B on the Vista. We enjoyed that ship as well,  even  though she seems snake bit now. 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jamman54 said:

Thanks Rich! Hope you had a great B2B on the Vista. We enjoyed that ship as well,  even  though she seems snake bit now. 😎

Everything except the debarkation was great. We arrived to port about 3 hours late and everyone was scrambling to get off the ship and make their flights. 
There was no organization. We had a private shuttle and we made it with plenty of time for our 1:50pm flight. We didn’t miss any ports so it’s all good.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jam19872016 said:

Another home run!! If I had unlimited funds I would do two things:

1. Cruise all the time

2. Send Jeff and Patti on cruises all the time for the first rate reviews 

Hope to sail Venezia at some point once she reaches Florida, love the unique aspects of this ship.

Thanks jam! That means a lot coming from you! Happy cruising! 😎

• Like 3