How Early Can Be Board The Seashore at Port Canaveral?

mark46

They will assign you a time when you book, although it may change.  But no one checks at the port, so time does t matter.  I like to show up around 1230 when crowds have diminished.  If you are driving to and parking at the port, the garage doesn’t open until after 1000.  EM

• Thanks 1

I was wondering the same thing.  I'm going to be dropping off a rental car and then going to the ship by shuttle or uber and would like to just get on the ship as early as possible.  Is there a sweet spot time to arrive to get on the ship as early as possible and also beat out the initial crowd?  This will be one of the first times where I can board the ship whenever I want, as in the past we have flown in on the day the cruise starts so at best we would arrive at the pier in the early afternoon.

On 9/20/2024 at 10:46 PM, Essiesmom said:

They will assign you a time when you book, although it may change.  But no one checks at the port, so time does t matter.  I like to show up around 1230 when crowds have diminished.  If you are driving to and parking at the port, the garage doesn’t open until after 1000.  EM

Note that the time shown on your boarding docs is a check-in time not necessarily a boarding time.  Boarding times can be affected by many factors beyond MSC's control.  The most prevalent is the requirement to get all departing passengers off the ship before new passengers are allowed to board.

• Like 1