Better late than never - SEVEN SEAS GRANDEUR - Photos & Menus/Passages

eroller

Back in March I sailed on my 3rd Regent cruise, onboard the SEVEN SEAS GRANDEUR. It was a 10-night "Straits to Paradise" sailing out of Miami to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Harvest Caye, Guatemala, Roatan, and Key West. I've been quite busy with work and other cruises, and finally got around to uploading all my pictures from the cruise. Attached below are two links, one to pictures and the other to menus and the daily Passages.  

This was my 3rd Regent cruise (147th cruise overall) and it did not disappoint. The itinerary was nothing to write home about, and this sailing was all about the exquisite ship, fine dining, great service, wonderful accommodations, and plenty of relaxation. This was my second time on the GRANDEUR and without question she is one of my favorite ships afloat. This cruise we were in a Concierge Suite, stateroom 718. Great location and zero sound issues.  The balcony had an odd shape which was cool because we were at the beginning of the bump-out. There was very little I could fault, and in fact these months later I can't think of anything that stood out as a negative.  

So far on Regent I've only sailed on the Explorer Class and I love these ships. In February I hope to venture out and sail on SEVEN SEAS VOYAGER in Tahiti.  I know I can expect the same great Regent food and service, and hopefully I'll enjoy the ship as well. I know she is older and due for a major renovation ... so hopefully no disappointments.   

Enjoy the pics!

Pictures:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/albums/72177720320518221

Menus and daily Passages:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/albums/72177720320535189

Edited by eroller
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures of just about every spot on Grandeur. We will be cruising on our first Regent on this ship in March. Your happy spot on deck looks like what we would enjoy. We love the deck above the pool for relaxing. Love the food pictures and the ones around the ship to get a feel for what to expect. The ship certainly is beautiful and glamorous. I am surprised about the lack of color around the ship.  I have a lot of colorful clothes so I am sure I will stand out amongst all the creams & beiges.🙃

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DeepFreeze63 said:

Another BIG thank you for the pics.

I have done 3 cruises on Grandeur and have an 7-day in December - may not get off at any port (alas, other than the last).

You are quite welcome.  So lucky three times on this great ship.  I’m like you … I can skip the ports and be quite content.  I’m all about the ship.  

19 hours ago, Zqueeze1 said:

Thank you for sharing your awesome pics.  We were on the Grandeur last April and loved its decor and fine touches.  
Z and TB

You're welcome.  I’m glad you enjoyed the ship as much as I did.  She is a beauty.  

On 9/23/2024 at 6:56 AM, Amber14 said:

Thanks so much for the beautiful pictures of just about every spot on Grandeur. We will be cruising on our first Regent on this ship in March. Your happy spot on deck looks like what we would enjoy. We love the deck above the pool for relaxing. Love the food pictures and the ones around the ship to get a feel for what to expect. The ship certainly is beautiful and glamorous. I am surprised about the lack of color around the ship.  I have a lot of colorful clothes so I am sure I will stand out amongst all the creams & beiges.🙃

Yes your colorful clothes will get to take center stage!   But honestly once onboard I never noticed a lack of color.  The ship is incredibly beautiful and well appointed.  There are splashes of color everywhere, especially the art which is exquisite.  Enjoy your cruise on this beautiful ship.  She is top notch.  

13 hours ago, eroller said:

Yes your colorful clothes will get to take center stage!   But honestly once onboard I never noticed a lack of color.  The ship is incredibly beautiful and well appointed.  There are splashes of color everywhere, especially the art which is exquisite.  Enjoy your cruise on this beautiful ship.  She is top notch.  

After I posted my comment I remembered reading about all the art aboard the ship. I just can't wait to see the ship. It does look incredibly beautiful! I think I read about a ship art tour on your phone. Did you do this?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amber14 said:

After I posted my comment I remembered reading about all the art aboard the ship. I just can't wait to see the ship. It does look incredibly beautiful! I think I read about a ship art tour on your phone. Did you do this?

Yes, there is a Regent app that allows you to delve into many of the 1600 art objects on board. BUT also there is (with enough sea days) an art scavenger hunt of 50 pieces from photo snippets  that is a lot of FUN. If there isn't an organized hunt on your cruise, ask the CD for a copy

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Amber14 said:

I did do the art tour via the app and quite enjoyed it.  

IMG_1399.png

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DeepFreeze63 said:

Yes, there is a Regent app that allows you to delve into many of the 1600 art objects on board. BUT also there is (with enough sea days) an art scavenger hunt of 50 pieces from photo snippets  that is a lot of FUN. If there isn't an organized hunt on your cruise, ask the CD for a copy

11 hours ago, eroller said:

I did do the art tour via the app and quite enjoyed it.  

IMG_1399.png

Thanks to you both for the info. We have 4 sea days so should be able to find time to explore a lot of the art.

On 9/22/2024 at 9:05 PM, eroller said:

Back in March I sailed on my 3rd Regent cruise, onboard the SEVEN SEAS GRANDEUR. It was a 10-night "Straits to Paradise" sailing out of Miami to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Harvest Caye, Guatemala, Roatan, and Key West. I've been quite busy with work and other cruises, and finally got around to uploading all my pictures from the cruise. Attached below are two links, one to pictures and the other to menus and the daily Passages.  

This was my 3rd Regent cruise (147th cruise overall) and it did not disappoint. The itinerary was nothing to write home about, and this sailing was all about the exquisite ship, fine dining, great service, wonderful accommodations, and plenty of relaxation. This was my second time on the GRANDEUR and without question she is one of my favorite ships afloat. This cruise we were in a Concierge Suite, stateroom 718. Great location and zero sound issues.  The balcony had an odd shape which was cool because we were at the beginning of the bump-out. There was very little I could fault, and in fact these months later I can't think of anything that stood out as a negative.  

So far on Regent I've only sailed on the Explorer Class and I love these ships. In February I hope to venture out and sail on SEVEN SEAS VOYAGER in Tahiti.  I know I can expect the same great Regent food and service, and hopefully I'll enjoy the ship as well. I know she is older and due for a major renovation ... so hopefully no disappointments.   

Enjoy the pics!

Pictures:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/albums/72177720320518221

Menus and daily Passages:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/albums/72177720320535189

Thank you so much for my preview of coming attractions.  We will be on our first Regent cruise on the Grandeur at the end of January.  Your photos, menus and other pics were just what I was hoping to see.  The ship looks amazing in your photos.  Excellent job!  I can’t wait to take my own in just 4 more months. 

Thank you for the nicely witten review and the pictures are wonderful. We are booked on Grandeur this November 14th. This will be our first RSS cruise. It's a 10 day itinerary visiting new -for us- island nations in the Caribbean. We are very much novices compared to most people on the forums with only 2 prior -family/kid friendly- cruises under my belt with an additional prior cruise for my wife a good 10 years ago. We are looking forward to trying the Regent line and having some "us" time which is not all too feasible with 2 littles at home!