Enchanted Princess/ a couple questions in regard to Princess Plus and Premier packages, and two people in the room

beshears

Although our 4 rooms were booked quite some time ago by a PCP, I have a question in regard to this booking. She booked us with the Premier package, BEFORE the price HIKE in August came out. Just curious, do you think we will have to pay the higher August price for the Premier package, although the PCP booked it with the Premier price BEFORE August, when the price went up.

Also, I do not use (didn't even use everything the Premier package contained in February of this year.) everything that comes with the Premier package. Have you ever, or know of anyone where there are two people in the room (yes I KNOW both people have to have a package), where they could have two different packages? As I said, I just can't see myself paying the higher price, when there is very little that I use in the Premier package.

1 minute ago, beshears said:

do you think we will have to pay the higher August price for the Premier package, although the PCP booked it with the Premier price BEFORE August, when the price went up.

Hello, you will only have to pay the extra $10 if you want to, and ask to upgrade.. Your current package is valid, and you will receive the benefits of that package. For example you will get the 2X SD vs unlimited and your  alcoholic drinks will be capped at 15 vs unlimited  . Hope that helps?

• Like 2

On 9/30/2024 at 11:48 AM, beshears said:

Although our 4 rooms were booked quite some time ago by a PCP, I have a question in regard to this booking. She booked us with the Premier package, BEFORE the price HIKE in August came out. Just curious, do you think we will have to pay the higher August price for the Premier package, although the PCP booked it with the Premier price BEFORE August, when the price went up.

Also, I do not use (didn't even use everything the Premier package contained in February of this year.) everything that comes with the Premier package. Have you ever, or know of anyone where there are two people in the room (yes I KNOW both people have to have a package), where they could have two different packages? As I said, I just can't see myself paying the higher price, when there is very little that I use in the Premier package.

And you will both have to have the same package

Both have to have the same bundled Cruise Package.

And if you want the upgraded package, youlla have to pay the $10 pp per night upgrade price to have it.

You'll have exactly what you had when you bought it at $80 pp. 2 specialty dinners, 15 alcoholic drinks a day, etc.