11-25-06 anyone?

cruisemutt

Bill, I sent you another e-mail

BTW, can somebody tell me what the parking rates are at the Port for the week. I have heard it was $70.00 for the week and another which said $120.00. Anybody know? We are wondering if we shouldn't consolidate into just a couple of vehicles since we are driving in.

Geoff

When we cruised in August it was $12 per day. I'm sure it's still the same.

Kathy

Latest word I heard is the $12 a day rate. Now, if you are staying in Cocoa the night before, many of the hotels will allow you to leave the car there for the duration of the cruise.

Kathy, how is Minnie doing?

Miinie is doing great, thnaks for asking.

I just took her in today to get her nails clipped and filed. She was MAD at me!!! It took 2 milk bones to get her forgiveness.

She was about 23 pounds when we adopted her and now she is 55 pounds!!! and very healthy. She runs the house and has all of us trained pretty good.

To put it bluntly, she is spoiled rotton!!!!

Just the way a doggie should be,

Gonna miss her on the cruise, luckily we have someone to come in and check on her so she can stay in her own home. Plus we are going to pay a couple neighborhood girls to come and play with her each day for an hour. They always pet her on her walks, so she already knows them.

It is 90 here today and so humid it is like summer. I hate florida summers. Suppose to cool off next week. I hope they are right.

Kathy

Howdy everyone,

hope you all had a great weekend!!!

We live close enough to drive to the port in the morning, which is what we have always done. This time we have decided to get a hotel room and spend Friday night near the port

Anyone staying at the Radisson on Friday ????

would love to say howdy there is we got the chance.

kathy

Howdy Firemans wife,

I am so happy to have you with us!!!!

I guess if you've read our posts you know something about all of us, but here is a brief introduction for me.

My name is Kathy and DH is Greg

Middleaged both me and DH.

#13 dcl cruise for us

Live in fruitland Park florida

I am a disney nut, actually I am just a nut..... Ha! Ha!

We have 4 adult kids and 4 grandkids who sometimes come with us, but not this time. we are all alone this time.

I am retired but DH is a production manager for a major builder

Now I have a question for you.

What is your first name?

Where do you live?

Back a few posts is a post by cruise mutt with an e-mail address. Please write to that address and ask for our cruise meet information from Bill.

on the subject line just put cruise meets info and he will answer it.

We want to meet you and your family too!!! So please ask him about it.

We use e-mail so all the information is kept private.

Which itenerary was your first crusie?? We have done them all, buy the Eastern is our favorite, we love the extra day at sea. Plus this time of the year the ship should be decorated for Christmas. I love it decorated and the tree lighting ceremony is so much fun. They usually have it one night and that is it!! I love it towards the end when it snows on the atrium!!

well got to go, but WELCOME to our group!!!

I am looking forward to getting to know you during the few weeks we have left.

kathy

Hi Kathy, It is nice to meet you. My name is Lorna. We live in Michigan. It is very cold here already. We have already had snow. I am looking forward to warmer weather!! I am a dental hygienist, but am currently staying at home with my kids. My husband is a you guessed it a fireman/paramedic.

The last Disney Cruise we went on was the Westren back in November or 2004. My DH and I have been on several other cruises. The last time we did an Eastern was back in 1994. I do love the way Disney decorates the ship for Christmans-it is so pretty! I don't remeber it snowing in the atrium. It was snowing when we got off the ship at Castaway Cay.

I got both of my kids pirate outfits today. They do not know about it. They will be suprised. I also have bought the family, including my aunt (who is also coming with us) matching outfits for dinner one night.

I found the email address you were talking about. I will send Bill an emial.

Talk to you all later.

Counting the days...... 33 days to go:-)

Hi Lorna,

It is so good to know your name. guess I will have to brush my teeth extra good before I meet you. Ha! Ha! I wouldnt want you to have to give me lessons in brushing and flossing on vacation.;)

We did the Western last year in March. We took the grandkids so we went over spring break. Boy there were a lot of kids that trip. It was a great cruise.

We will probably do a western again next year. I really want to see more of Key West. It is too far to drive there for us. I think Bill has a western booked next year sometime.

Glad to hear you wrote to Bill.

Best to warn you he "Bites" sometimes. But basically he is a nice guy. He does have a quirk about dancing bananas though.

I dress up as a pirate too!! Hubby just wears a pirate t-shirt and bandana they give you at dinner. Guess I am just a big kid!!

I think having matching outfits always looks great . I have seen many families do this.

well time to fix some dinner, we'll chat more soon.

I am on line at least twice a day.

Kathy

Hey Geoff....nope, I never recieved any e-mails from you. I got Kathy's and Lornas. I don't know what to tell ya. Wish this board had private messages...:(

Hope everyones having a great day!!! 31!!!! 31!!!!.....and it cant come too soon! I wanna hear that horn sound!

good morning everyone,

well we are chilly this morning in Florida. I told mother nature to save some sun and hear for the cruise. We need great weather for the sail away party !!!! I hate it when they move it inside, it just isnt the same.

I like being out on the deck with everyone. i always bring my big white Mickey hands to stand on deck 10 and wave a tthe terminal where they are waving with their hands, plus I like to wave at everyone along the channel as we go out to sea. Then IF I remember as we leave CC I wave at the CM's there with their Mickey hands on.

DH just shakes his head at me and smiles. He knows there is no use in telling me I look silly, I will do it anyway.

Well I have lots to do today, so I'd better get to it.

just wanted to say howdy!!!!

Just a few days now!!!!

Kathy

Howdy everyone,

3 weeks to go!!!!!

it's getting very exciting around here.

I finished 2 door signs and 1/2 finished a 3rd one.

Packing is easy for me, i have done it so many times, but I know I will forget something, probably something of my husbands then he can rub it in all week!!!

Hope everyone is getting as excited as we are!!!

I am going to watch the ship pull out this evening on the two palms cam.

The port cam is pointed the wrong way as usual.

Hope everyoneis having a good weekend!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Remember we have a cruise meet at 2:45 the first day in the Promenade lounge!

Kathy

Hi Everyone.

Its been crazy around here so i havent gotten on the board lately. Danielle had Jury duty for the last three weeks so its been extra hectic. We are so excited. The Kids cant wait! I just wanted to stop in and Say Hello!

Hi Andy,

so glad to hear from you. I was beginning to wonder about you and Danielle.

It wont be long now. Are you arriving a day ahead of time for the cruise?

Usually we just drive from the house, only about 90 minutes away, but friday we have to pick up a friend at the orlando airport, which is an hour into our drive, so we are just going to go on down the the Radisson hotel for the night. That will make for an easy drive to the port. We want to be there at 10 when they open!! Our guest is going with us, so it will work out great for everyone.

well I need to finish my last door sign today. I hope!!

Looking forward to meeting you all very soon.

Geoff, did you get our e-mails??

Kathy

Hi Kathy & all,

We are so excited and counting the days!!! I think of all I have to do to prepare but it is well worth it. We are now getting to the cold frosty weather...it was about 35 this morning when I left the house, a bitter reminder that winter is on its way.

By the way, what is the weather in Orlando in the beginning of December? I don't know if the kids need light jackets and pants while we are at Disney after the cruise.

We are arriving the day before the cruise and staying at the Residence Inn in Cocoa Beach. We won't be landing in Orlando until the evening so it will probably be bed time by the time we get there. Although it will be nice not having to rush in the morning and wake up at the crack of dawn for an early flight.

Can't wait to meet you and everyone else!!!!

Hi Danielle,

I feel special , you and Andy both posting in one day!!

Weather is tricky here in the winter.

right now we are upper 70s and quite windy. very nice, but we are getting into the upper 50s at night.

3 days from now we are suppose to be in the 80's again, lows in the upper 60's.

It changes daily. To be safe I would say one pair of long pants, one light weight jacket and maybe one long sleeve sweatshirt. Not only for Florida, but if you go out on the open decks early or late it can get quite chilly in shorts, due mostly to the wind.

Plus to me the clubs in the evenings seem to have the air conditioning on full blast. I always have to wear my jeans at night or my legs are cold. DH lives in his shorts, but for me it's a little cool.

Time is flying by now. I really only need to finish my last room sign, but I am having trouble with it. The picture is ok, but I want to write somethning clever by it and my mind is just drawing a big blank!!

I need to concentrate on it today and maybe I will think of something. I can always leave it home since I have 2 other signs, but dont really want to do that.

see ya soon,

kathy

Ok,

time to get some excitement going here!!

Just a few more days and we will be on our way to the caribbean!!!!

We have some rain here today, we are getting it all used up so it will be nice here in Florida for the sail away party !!!!

remember everyone the meet is at 2:45 in the Promenade lounge on the first day!!!

I will be there, hope you will be too!!

Kathy

Archived