11-25-06 anyone?

cruisemutt

I PM'd this to one of your cruisemates on the other board a couple of days ago.... I don't like to post on other peoples cruisemeets threads over there... Why I don't mind doing it here, I don't know.

Did you all notice that the St. Thomas docking schedule was released for the rest of the year? http://www.*****/general_usvi/cr...06/STT-Nov.php

It looks like you all will get to save the $5 water taxi fare. The Magic will be at anchorage (not alaska - just at anchor in the bay :) ) and you'll be tendered in. I hope that doesn't shorten your already short stay in St. Thomas! Have any of you done that before?

On Wed Nov 29:

-Noordam

-Costa Magica

-Mariner of the Seas

-Disney Magic: Anchorage

-Zuiderdam: CB

-Radiance of the Seas: CB

Sorry, I don't have a banana for you all. It looks like you have a great crew and will have a great time regardless!

The docking is easy.

On our trip 11/25 we wont be pulling up to the dock as other ships are doing. We will drop anchor in the bay, not very far out. Then a tender boat will come along side the ship and you will walk down a gang plank onto the tender boat instead of a walkway. It is a good size boat and holds lots of people.

It will take you to shore where you can do your excursions or shop or what ever you want to do. The tender boats run constantly all day long, and it was only a 5 minute ride when we did it. So there really isnt any wait for it.

The only bad thing is, if you have a stroller it must be folded until you get off the tender boat. CM's will assist you if you have kids or older people so you can easily get from one to the other.

It is a lot easier than it sounds.

We have done this at St. Thomas once before.

Kathy

Hi everyone,

My DH, DS (16), DD (14) and I will be joining you in November. This is my first time on a message board so bare with me till I can get the hang of it.

We went on this cruise last November as well and had a blast. Hope to meet up with some of you all there!:D

Hi everyone,

My DH, DS (16), DD (14) and I will be joining you in November. This is my first time on a message board so bare with me till I can get the hang of it.

We went on this cruise last November as well and had a blast. Hope to meet up with some of you all there!:D

Hello Okie Dokie,

Welcome!!!! It's getting closer and we can't wait. My husband, me, DD7 & DS4 will be going along with my parents and another couple with DD5 & DD4. This is our first Disney cruise and we're looking forward to it.

Howdy Okie Dokie,

WELCOME!!!!!!

So happy to have another family with us here!!!

We were traveling just a s acouple but our son and a friend of his are now coming along, which is nice for us. He is 25, so no young kids here this time.

we just got back from the Magic on 6/12 , it was our 12th cruise with DCL.

we definately will have a meet on board so we all can meet. I have always done this and had a lot of fun.

I dont think anyone has set a definate date and time yet. But there is still plenty of time.

Most of us here also post on another cruise board too, your welcome to join us there, we have about 25 families with lots of kids there. Let me know if your interested and I iwill find a way to get you the site, we are not suppose to name other boards on here or they may delete our posts, so will have to e-mail it to you or something, if your interested.

Let me know, or if you have any questions please ask, one of us should know the answer!!!

Kathy

Welcome Okie Dokie....I'm probably the one they'll warn ya about! (geez, what a horrible reputation I've gotten...dancing bananas indeed 2747.gif. Whoa! How did that get there?? Anyways....we are a nice buncha folks and I'm sure we'll all have fun on this cruise! Kathys right, we have a nice group here and on another board but I don't want to, as the kids say, DIS ANYONE....

Again welcome....glad to have ya....

Good Morning everyone and happy labor day....

Thanks you bunch of bananas...J&C's mom got your message:D -will catch you on the other "side"-

Ate too much at the family picnic yesterday....time for crash diet!!! Gained 9 pounds last cruise-still have that weight plus picked up 3 more:eek: ! HELP!!! I'm eating and I can't stop!!!!!

have a great day...Okiedokie

Hi all,

Cruisemutt: I feel your pain-I lost 85 pounds 5 years ago on Weight Watchers and have let 15 pounds sneak back!! Since I plan to gain 10 pounds on the trip, I need to lose the 15 pounds:eek: !!

Hey does anyone know how I go about changing my dinner seating?? I have second seating-had that last trip-would like the earlier seating this time because after we would finish dinner it would be after 10pm and with a full tummy and nice rocking motion of the ship I was done for the night!

have a great day...Okie:)

There are 2 thing for you to do to hopefully get dinner changed. First call whom ever you booked the trip with and ask them to put you on the wait list for early dining.

Then as soon as you get on the ship, before going to lunch or anything, go to Rock n bar D where they do reservations and dining changes. Ask there to be changed. Usually they take your information and then call and leave a message on your phone if you get changed.

Once in awhile they will change you on the spot, but sometimes it takes a few hours, so you may still have late dining the first night. Just be sure to check your phone for messages from 5 p.m. on the first night, just in case.

we have had to do this several times and only once we didnt get the change. One time it was the 2nd day before we got our change too.

When you check in they give you a paper that tells some info for things when you get on the ship. One thing listed there will say reservations and dining changes. And where to go for this, usually rock n bar D as soon as you board.

Try to be there ASAP for the best chance of getting changed.

Good Luck!!!

kathy

Okiedokie,

Where in PA are you from? Our friends that are coming along with us are from New Freedom PA.

Andy

Hi Andy,

We are from Chester County, PA-we are south eastern PA-very close to both Maryland and Delaware. Where is New Freedom-I have never heard of it.

Okie

Hi Andy,

We are from Chester County, PA-we are south eastern PA-very close to both Maryland and Delaware. Where is New Freedom-I have never heard of it.

Okie

New freedom is on the Maryland border directly south of York PA

Hi Everyone... I've seen a few familiar names on this bbs so far. Who else is cruising with us in November? I've been ready to go since I booked in January and pretty much driving everyone near me crazy. Eh, they're just jealous!:D

Bill

BBS?

There's something that you don't hear anymore. You've got to be of a certain age to call this a bbs. Old enough to know what 300 baud and a monochrome monitor looks like.

I was the first on my block with a 14.4 modem trying to wriggle into Wais and Gopher... things certainly change with time. :D

I used to have to finger in to gopher. And my modem had a place to strap my telephone handset on to it. When I wanted to have some fun I would play this game with a bunch of other people all over the country. The game was called a MUD. That was the true beginning of internet gaming.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived