11-25-06 anyone?

cruisemutt

Hi Bill,

yep, Geoff has e-mailed me a few times and I told him all about the meet and all the other stuff.

Time is dragging here too. Some days are just too long it seems.

Today it poured rain all afternoon, which we need badly, but it makes me want to cruise to the nice warm islands all the more!!

But all of a sudden it will be here, YIPPEE!!!!

Kathy

Just bumping us up in hopes of finding a few more awesome People!

Of course they wont be expected to be a "mutt", but they will do!!

Cant wait to meet y'all soon!!!

Minnie is ready to take me for my morning walk, so gotta go, she can get quite LOUD and ANNOYING if I am not ready on time to go!!

Kathy

Howdy everyone,

2 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 weeks from now I will be pacing the floor like crazy thinking that 10 a.m. will never arrive!!!!!!!

I need to set foot on the ship so I know we are really going!!!

Bill I'm sure your docs will arrive soon!!

Geoff, have you got your docs yet??

Have a great weekend everyone!

kathy

Howdy y'all,

well we are almost down to single digits now:D

Geoff, are you still with us??

Have you got your docs yet???

I think most people will be getting their in the next couple of days.

Remember the meet at 2:45 p.m. on the first day in the Promenade lounge!!! We need everyone to come!!!

have a great week everyone,

kathy

Hi All. Geoff here. Yes, got my docs. yesterday. Believe it or not found the envelope in the street when I went to get the mail. I guess the Postal lady is just jealous!!! Quick question...I read somewhere that there is wireless wi-fi on the ship but the Disney site only talks about the internet cafe. I would like to bring the laptop so I can keep in touch. Does anybody know.......Hey, just 10 days to go.........!

Hi Geoff,

Great to hear from ya.

yes they have wireless internet but I dont knwo any details. Hoepfully Bill or Andy will know about this and be able to help you.

Remember the meet first day, 2:45 in the Promenade lounge!!!! Family!!

adult meet 1:01 at Signals for drinks first day

see ya very soon!!!

Just look for the crazy old lady and you'll find me.

Bill, Andy, anybody know about the wireless internet on board??

Kathy

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Lets see some excitement here people!!!

I know I can be scary a times, but I wont bite ya, I promise. I cant speak for Bill though???

I am looking forward to meeting all of you in 7 days!!!!

Geoff,

Wheres that picture so I will know ya if I see ya in the terminal???

Kathy

No dancing bananas on this board, so sad.:(

I guess I am the only nutty one who is excited here???

Lisa, Danielle, Andy, Geoff, Bill, where are ya??

I know I have a big mouth but I am getting tired of talking to myself here. I win all the arguments , every time. That's no fun!!!

Let's at least hear from each one of you one last time before the cruise.

I may have to get the whip out!!!

Kathy

:D:D:D:D

We are all packed!!! (almost). I can't believe my lovely wife is having thanksgiving(21 people) at our house when we are flying out the next day! I would have let someone else do it this year but she didnt want to. The kids are so excited. They wake up every morning come running into our room with the countdown of how many days are left. I dont think they are going to sleep when we are down to one night to go. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! See you on the Ship...

Andy

Kathy I posted but Danielle and Bill Didnt you better pack that Whip! looks like your going to need it.:D

PS Im not sure about wireless internet...sorry

Hi Andy,

great to hear from ya, gonna have to bring the whip I guess???

I will be sure to put your name on the good boys list so not to worry!!;)

I am all ready too, I am only cooking for 2 on Thanksgiving this year, so it is very easy for me. In past years before we moved to Florida I cooked like Danielle, every year 20 to 30 people would come. I loved it!!! Cooking a great meal is one of my favorite things to do, I have always loved to cook and bake.

I was a cook in restaurants for most of my adult life, so I have lots of experience cooking for large groups of people.

well see ya in a few days. Remember the meet at 2:45 in the promenade lounge!!!!

Kathy

Oh for petes sake, I'm here....put that whip down, Kathy....

I still plan on packing Thursday night...like the procrastinator I am. What does a mutt pack anyways....collar, leash, treats....yep,...thats it!

I still have a pumpkin cake to make for thanksgiving.... french vanilla cake with pumpkin mousse and Woo has made white chocolate shells which will line the base of the cake and they'll have pumpkin mousse in them as well....wish us luck.

Cant wait to meet everyone...

da Mutt

Heres your banana Kathy

muttananny.gif

Gee whiz Bill,

I was looking forward to bringing out the whip and then you went and spoiled it all by writing a post:(

Oh well, maybe next time?

Thanks for the Banana, It was just what I needed to brighten my day.

Your dessert sound yummy!!! I am still trying to figure out a dessert for 2 people with no leftovers to spoil while we are gone. I have to make sugar free because DH is a diabetic and sugar free doesnt keep as well as regular sugar, even in the freezer.

Maybe I will make a chocolate mousse or something easy like that.

I am use to cooking for 25 to 30 people at all the holidays, but now it's just DH and DS, and that makes it hard to down size things.

I cooked in restaurants for many years so I am use to feeding a lot of people. I always have enough leftovers to eat on for the year!!

My son informed me he is not eating much this year because he is saving room for the food on the ship.

If all works out ok, Greg and I are going to walk down the beach to the channel about 5:15 a.m on saturday and watch the Magic pull in. It usually docks around 6 a.m. I want to use the cam corder to take pictures of it in the dark with all the lights on. It should look pretty neat.

Hope it isnt too cold that early in the morning.

See everyone in a few days,

Kathy

Hey, Geoff, Bill, Andy, Danielle and Lisa and Lisa, bring your long johns for saturday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been breaking records for cold at night:eek:

But suppose to be mid 70's by afternoon, I hope!!:rolleyes:

4 DAYS TO GO !!!!!

Geoff, where's the picture you were going to try and post for me???

You thought I'd forget. Not a chance. I have the memory of an elephant and the hips too!! Ha! Ha!

see everyone soon,

Kathy

Hello Everyone!

Happy thanksgiving to you all! I spent my first USA Thanksgiving in New York last year and it was AWESOME!!

You guys leave so soon! Im so jealous! Mine is still 53 days away!

But you all have a great magic time!!!!!!! Can't wait to read everyones Reviews when you get back! :) :)

Take care and enjoy!!!

These days did ANYTHING but drag for us....Thanksgiving, cakes and preparations....yikes. I need a vacation!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes Tina....we'll try and enjoy ourselves...such a drudgery, eh Kathy??? (tee hee):D

This is my last one on here before we go......

...............and to all a good night.

Be safe getting to port everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!

Archived