first night at the Pinnacle grill

xeena

Just returned from Noordam to Caribbean on 4/5/06. Although it is not advertized they do have a 1/2 price for 1st night($10). They are open for lunch & charge $10 but it is not same menu as evening. Ate there for lunch & steak was great but apps. & salad so-so. Still would recommend trying. Food in main dining room of Noordam is wonderful. Really don't need to go to Pinnacle Grill in the evening. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Cory Lynn

When I was on the Volendam last February, they did advertise the Pinnacle for $10 per person. I am assuming here that you can't get this special price by pre-booking, but perhaps if you want to chance it, you may get it if you book after you board the ship.

Just got off the Amsterdam a few days. Hardly anyone was there the first evening - no reduced price even after you got on the ship. At most I would say there were about 10 of us there.

The proportions for lunch - we thought - were way too big for us. The Pinnacle is open only on sea days - $10 per person. Because of the virus on board, it was open only 3 out of 9 sea days.

Archived