Hope Everyone Finds Their Way Back Here!

Belle

You still go to the old thread first ..looks like it is closed till you read the message above and come to this sight!

Please answer if you have come back..have to get us going again.

Hope we don't want to lose people (only weight loss allowed) want to keep all

the people!

Hi Belle,

Thanks for the welcome back. You are always so nice.

I am having difficulty adjusting to this change.

I AM SO SAD! The whole thread for the cruise diet countdown club is gone, as is the April challenge and a few other longstanding ones that had important history for people to refer to. It was great because newbies could go back and refer to them.

People are a creature of habit and I hope we don't lose people also. I just can't believe I would be so bummed over something so stupid!

I HERE!! Although I feel "lost" with this new format. I noticed that they have me as a "senior member". What the heck is that?! I'm NOT that old! LOL!

Hopefully they can recover some of the posts that you mentioned Sandy. Alot of our thread have info that is just a relevant today as it was the day it was posted, unlike other threads on these boards. But who knows, maybe we'll just all have to spend our days writing, and writing, and writing to get things caught up on here. I don't think my boss would like that very much, though!

Lynn

Hello Everyone!!

I'm here, I found it!!

Belle - I did think the boards were still down....so glad were back on, even if it is something new to get used to! Before you know it, it will be like old home!!

Lynn - Maybe you can get a discount since your a "senior member!"

I think the clock is messed up??

Ginny

Hi Belle.. and EVERYONE else...

I had been gone for a bit (parents etc) and when I got back I "thought" it was too darn quiet... now I know why.

Hope everyone's on "plan" and having a great start to summer.

Carolyn

I'm here too, but somewhat frazzled. Ohhhh this is going to take some getting used to. You know that expression about old dogs and new tricks? That's me! Got to give this some time before I really decide I hate it. Now can someone tell me how the heck do I get out of here? :p

Beth

I think that they still have some tweeking to do with these boards, although I like what I see so far! The AOLers (like me) have to go through the "back door" so to speak to be able to log on. And who lives in an area with GMTime anyway?!!! The clocks have me all messed up too.

At least we have our boards back. I was having some real withdrawal problems!!

Ok, I figured out the time thing anyway. You need to go to the User CP thingy on the nav bar and click on "edit" something or other ( I can't remeber what exactly it said, but it is obvious) and scroll down to where they talk about the time.

Did that make sense?

Lynn

Hi guys,

I think I have found my way back to you all.

I was without a computer for a couple of weeks, and now all this change.

I lost all my history on these boards. So I guess I'm a newbie again!

Anyway, most of my travels are done for awhile. We have a 10 day trip coming up 24th of July. So I'm back to my WOE, and intend to stay on it. I have yo yo since my cruise, and I don't like the feeling of going up 5 down 5. up 6 down 4.

Even though I wasn't able to start the new countdown, can I post my losings?

It will help.

Thanks,

Mari

Hope more make their way back.

Like you all..I liked the old boards, will take time to get use too.

The time was off..is it still, didn't check? Was just reading your

post didn't check the time!

They said only held posts from April 1st, 2004 till now! So a lot of our good ones are gone. Boo Hoo! We will just to make "other good ones"!

Hope the others start to come back after they see the new address.

Sandy and others just start an other post on your diet/theme/whatever. Everyone liked your old ones.

Take care everyone!

Archived