comfortable beds

stubby

Howdy stubby!

Welcome to the Help Forum where members ask for help in using the board's software. I fully understand your need to know more information about comfortable beds. However, your post is not on the correct forum for your type of help inquiry and the answers you seek. 05.gif

To help you I am moving your post to the Ask a Cruise Question Forum where it will be more on topic. I feel you will get your answers there from your fellow Cruise Critic members.

Wishing you lots of 080402gudl_prv.gif in the new location for your post. I sincerely hope you find out all there is to know about the beds on the different cruise lines!

042202_1319_92_prv.gif Happy trails to you... 042202_1319_92_prv.gif

Kat 50.gif

Carnival changed out all their bedding a coupla years ago - and they are super-duper comfy! New sturdier mattresses, down pillows and duvets. The best sleep I've had in ages has been on my last few Carnival cruises.:)

One of Oceania's claims to fame are there fabulous "Tranquility Beds" and their soft, high thread count sheets.

Both are wonderful.

I'll also add that Oceania has solid colored, soft blue, cotton duvet covers on the bed instead of the typical ugly floral bedspreads that I question how often are washed. The Oceania duvet covers sheet weight and so get washed every cruise. So not only are they prettier, but also alot cleaner.

HAL beds are incredible. The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.

I was on the Veendam, best sleep I have EVER had on a cruise ship....

I don't agree about Carnival's being just as comfortable. I was just on the Miracle...VERY hard beds. I was in a junior suite...not as hard as the Victory ( I actually woke up with bruises :eek: , my room steward changed the mattress out and put something on to try and make it better :-), ( this was a balcony cabin) but still hard..Only thing I noticed Carnival did, was put the duvets on like HAL already had done when I was on the V.

The bed on the V was fantastic...I melted when I slept on it...LOL....:D

Archived