BUGS onboard?

rochnd

Sure - we were on the Panama Canal transit cruise - from Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles - we got back on Tuesday -

It was wonderful and I have no complaints whatsoever!

We did have a CC meeting but Don (Rockhnd) didn't make it, so I didn't get to meet him.

Barbara

Thanks, Barbara......

We were on VODM for two cruises. Ten days last October and another in January. Never saw a 'dam' bug anywhere.

She's a beautiful, very well maintained ship IMO

Details, please, or is innuendo your stock in trade?

I think it might be. :D Do bed bugs only bite on the last night of the cruise. From what little I know about bed bugs when they are present they bite you the first time you spend a night with them, and most of the people who experience them never seem to have any physical evidence of bed bugs, but seem to have bites when they get home. Not while on the ship. Hence they don't bring it to anyone's attention during the cruise, but then show up at CC with stories demanding something be done to resolve their issue. Not saying this is the case with the OP, of course, but so far it fits nicely with the trends I have noticed on other threads of this type. Call me a cynic. ;)

jc

Interesting that everyone is jumping to the conclusion that the OP meant bed bugs -- why not cockroaches, ants, head lice? How easily we run with limited information -- If I were a cynic I would say that this was the intent of the OP --

rochnd where are you?

Interesting that everyone is jumping to the conclusion that the OP meant bed bugs -- why not cockroaches, ants, head lice? How easily we run with limited information -- If I were a cynic I would say that this was the intent of the OP --

rochnd where are you?

Unfortunately, I must move according to a timeline that is other than yours. That I posted at all was a simple querry as to weather others had had a problem. You can run where you want and demand that I speak up. If and when I do will be determined by HAL in reality.

Rest easy until then. You need not run amuck with wild ideas. Chill out for a bit folks.

Don

I'm one who has a 'short attention' span..... :)

If a post goes up, the OP disappears or lets it go on without contributing.......

Personally, I lose interest and diminish its value. If someone has something to say or something to share with us or a genuine concern.....

I'm one who likes the style of speaking clearly about it from the beginning. If not ready to speak about it, then I personally am one who waits until I can/wish to speak about it.

Hope whatever was bugging you has been exterminated???@!!!!@?

[quote name='Copper10-8'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]Never seen any bugs; had a Mexican fly come in once with Chicklets for sale so we let him (or her) out again. Or maybe it was a Spanish fly[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[B]Couresy of Herb Alpert:[/B]

[I]There was a little Spanish flea[/I]
[I]A record star he thought he'd be[/I]
[I]He'd heard of singers like Beatles[/I]
[I]The Chipmunks he'd seen on TV[/I]
[I]Why not a little Spanish flea?[/I]

[I]And so he hid[/I]
[I]Inside a doggie from Madrid[/I]
[I]Arriving here in the city [/I]
[I]Still singing his sweet harmony[/I]
[I]As proud as any flea could be......[/I]

Very sorry for the silliness overtime, not intending to make fun of, or trivialize, anyone's situation...:)

Archived