2007 Bermuda

chessbriar

Good news for you Bermuda and Zenith lovers. There is one more season of sailings coming. The season right now only runs through the end of August, let's hope it runs through the end of October

April 28 - August 25

SAT Cape Liberty Cruise Port, Nj 4:00 PMDocked

SUN At Sea Docked

MON St. George Island, Bermuda9:00 AM Docked

TUE St. George Island, Bermuda 6:00 AMDocked

TUE Hamilton, Bermuda9:00 AM Docked

WED Hamilton, Bermuda Docked

THU Hamilton, Bermuda 1:00 PMDocked

FRI At Sea Docked

SAT Cape Liberty Cruise Port, Nj7:00 AM

That's great! I had heard Z was going to be doing her last year's schedule, being in St George Tue, Wed, Thurs. I like this better because I like to be in Hamilton on Wed. This is the old Horizon schedule.:D

Am I the only one who loves the street fair? I bought some really neat stuff!

For any cat lovers, the organization that feeds feral cats and nueters them on the island always has a booth for fund raising. They sell some of the neatest things! And the prices are great because everything is donated to them. I got a carving of two Siamese cats in some really neat wood for $20!

Is this true? So they do have April/May Dates for NJ - Bermuda sailings? Where did you get this information?

I just recently booked a cruise, $500 deposit for NY - Bermuda Norwegian cruise for my June 2007 wedding. (I couldn't wait for Celebrity to come out with their 2007 itineraries) But then I just read one post there that Norwegian Crown was "SOLD" so I don't know what this means now for the people who booked for 2007 dates! This might mean that I may have to switch to Celebrity!

If anyone can give me more info regarding the Celebrity 2007 NJ - Bermuda trips, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!

Good news for you Bermuda and Zenith lovers. There is one more season of sailings coming. The season right now only runs through the end of August, let's hope it runs through the end of October

April 28 - August 25

SAT Cape Liberty Cruise Port, Nj 4:00 PMDocked

SUN At Sea Docked

MON St. George Island, Bermuda9:00 AM Docked

TUE St. George Island, Bermuda 6:00 AMDocked

TUE Hamilton, Bermuda9:00 AM Docked

WED Hamilton, Bermuda Docked

THU Hamilton, Bermuda 1:00 PMDocked

FRI At Sea Docked

SAT Cape Liberty Cruise Port, Nj7:00 AM

I thought my above post which you quoted gave you what you needed.

They should be open for sale in the next week or two.

For the Crown, if you have a deposit, you are booked and are one of the bookings making it solt out.

Thanks Tuggers for showing faith in me. This is the third year I've done this and I have yet to give bad info. People have questioned odd changes by X, yet they have been correct.

I'm sorry! I didnt mean to doubt anyone. I was just excited at the thought of Century doing Bermuda (she is my fav ship of all time) I am sure your information is correct chessbriar. Zenith I am sure is a nice ship-but no balconies.

I think that stardest was reffering to the rumor that the Crown was sold to Fred Olsen cruise line, not that the sailing was sold out.

Sorry too ChessBriar! I'm glad you guys have all this information right away. I guess I was surprised and shocked that Zenith was still doing Bermuda next year. (Maybe I should have waited 0_0?) I've heard lots of good things about Zenith so I was torn between NCL and Zenith.

But thanks for all these information!

Hi Everyone !

I dont think Century will be doing Bermuda in 2007... but I can see it happening in 2008 when Solstice comes out. That will give Celebrity more options, especially if Solstice does at least part of the year in the Caribbean.

Didnt some other folks once comment that Century is too big for the pier that Zenith currently uses in Bermuda ? Just curious.

Hi Everyone !

I dont think Century will be doing Bermuda in 2007... but I can see it happening in 2008 when Solstice comes out. That will give Celebrity more options, especially if Solstice does at least part of the year in the Caribbean.

Didnt some other folks once comment that Century is too big for the pier that Zenith currently uses in Bermuda ? Just curious.[/quote

Andy, I don't think she will either....unless they change her entire

itinerary. When she comes back from Europe at the end of this year

she is supposed to be doing all Caribbean sailings. I even put

a deposit down for March.

Seems like a mess huh? I am glad Rick knows his stuff though.

The Restaurant Manager told me he was told no Bermuda

sailings next year for Zenith.

I think I trust Rick's assessment better.:) Hi Rick.

fit into St. George. Much of the other areas in Bermuda are in doubt because Bermuda is making major changes in the ports themselves. Not sure that they have finished developing the plans. Based on all the other rumors, do not believe anything until you see an official annoucement from Celebrity.

So we took the Horizon to Bermuda in October of 2004 and next thing we knew she was sold. The cruise was so perfect, it took us a while to decide on taking another one. I know it sounds silly, but I was afraid nothing could measure up. I mean, from the service to the island to the food to the rainbows outside our window and I could go on & on. That was our first and only cruise and it was fabulous!:)

Now, we're taking the Zenith next February and learn she will probably be sold, too! Oh well, I guess we'll just have to move up to the next size level. I love the smaller size ship, but hopefully we'll be able to manage the change.;)

[quote name=Host Andy

Didnt some other folks once comment that Century is too big for the pier that Zenith currently uses in Bermuda ? Just curious.[/quote]

Hi Andy, you are right, the Century is too big to go into St. George or Hamilton. As things stand now, it would have to stay out at the Dockyard. Things could change since Bermuda is debating if it should or shouldn't widen the channels.

sue

Hi Everyone !

Didnt some other folks once comment that Century is too big for the pier that Zenith currently uses in Bermuda ? Just curious.[/quote

Andy, I don't think she will either....unless they change her entire

itinerary. When she comes back from Europe at the end of this year

she is supposed to be doing all Caribbean sailings. I even put

a deposit down for March.

Seems like a mess huh? I am glad Rick knows his stuff though.

The Restaurant Manager told me he was told no Bermuda

sailings next year for Zenith.

I think I trust Rick's assessment better.:) Hi Rick.

Hi Lois !

I always trust what Rick says. He is a huge asset here.

Funny story.... when I was on Century a month ago, I heard 2 very interesting rumors (neither of which I chose to talk about on here, for fear of looking stupid I guess). I was told that "it was 100% certain" that Century was NOT going back to Europe in 2007, and would be in the Caribbean in the Summer of 2007. Of course, we now know this is not true, and Century is in fact, going back to Europe in Summer 2007. As I always say, while the staff on the ship are absolutely wonderful, they do not always know what Management in Miami is thinking. That is why I always take these rumors with a grain of salt.

Now, I have 1 of the rumors left, and I am very curious to see if it happens. The pieces are still in place for it. So, we will have to wait and see.

I got a carving of two Siamese cats !

Tuggers,

We got the same thing for dinner one night in the restauarnt but they called it Veal.:eek:

All kidding aside...I am one of those folks that thinks "Zenith" is gone after the fall/winter season out of Tampa. Hope she does hang in though. If she stays for a while on the Bermuda run that is great...but...what ship will they replace the port of "Tampa" with...

Tuggers,

We got the same thing for dinner one night in the restauarnt but they called it Veal.:eek:

All kidding aside...I am one of those folks that thinks "Zenith" is gone after the fall/winter season out of Tampa. Hope she does hang in though. If she stays for a while on the Bermuda run that is great...but...what ship will they replace the port of "Tampa" with...

Hi Jeff !

So, Zenith will be around another season after all :). Ultimately, you will be right, but not for 2007.

If Zenith does not have a good season in Tampa, my guess is, they wont put another ship back in Tampa the following year. Things will change for the better, when they have Solstice to add into the equation, but that is not until late 2008.

Hey Andy,

I'll believe it when I see the pricing on their web page.

By the way..."Zenith" and "Horizon" always did good out of Tampa. 105 to 110% capacity on most cruises.

I just would like another "X" ship back in Tampa. But you know that problem with the hight of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge. But then again we have the new carnival "Miracle" here now.

Anyways, we'll see who owes who a beer after it is all said and done.:D

Jeff

Archived