Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

[color=black]We have kind of an exciting thing planned for the Fourth: we're booked on the Caribbean Princess (of all ships) next week! Although we won't be with the Hounds, there are a goodly number of CC folks planning to meet the first day. We'll certainly spread the news about the Royal Hounds cruise though! Also, we'll try not to trash the beautiful new ship too much, since we're planning to be back on board too..... :D [/color]

[color=black]WAIT....WAIT.....oh no, I thought I had this under control, but no.....[/color]

[size=7][color=red]HOOOWWWWWLLLLLLLLL![/color][/size]

[color=black]I guess I'd better look for a 12-step group.[/color] ;)

[size=4][color=mediumturquoise]Hey Phat-that is what I was going to say!!!!!!!!! :) [/color][/size]

[size=4][color=magenta]Yes, once again it is [size=7][color=blue]T[/color][color=red]G[/color][color=lime]I[/color][color=purple]F [/color][color=darkorange]!!!! [/color][size=4][color=red]I'm so excited I just have to ..................[/color][/size][/size][/color][/size]

[size=6][color=royalblue]HO0WWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#008000]That felt so good. [color=sienna]Have a great holiday weekend everyone. :) [/color][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=magenta]Joan[/color][/size]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]Hey Hounds, I hope all of you have a wonderful, safe and "howling" holiday weekend.[/color][/size][/font] :D

[b][size=6][color=#ff0000]HHHOOOWWWLLL ON!!![/color][/size][/b]

[b][font=Arial][size=5][color=darkorchid]HOWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL!:D [/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Arial][size=3][color=#9932cc]Hope you all have a great 4th of July, and a safe one.[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][size=3][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Arial][size=3][color=#9932cc]Sheila[/color][/size][/font][/b]

I made it through the 4th of July celebration at my son's house--even with all those little kids running around!!! We really set off a lot of fireworks (no, we didn't get into a fight!! LOL;) )

Only a couple of months to go before we board the ship together!!! (Whoops--wrong cruise and ship!! [color=red]I am confused!!!![/color][color=black]):eek: [/color]

Hope that everyone is having a fun long weekend!!

Marilyn

HELLO
Well, from reading this post I must have seen Therapst as she was leaving port! Hubby and I just returned from Ft. Lauderdale where we spent my 3 day break from work. We knew that "our" ship would be in--going on her 9/18-and were excited to see her one more time before cruising.There she was, bow facing the 17th St.Causeway Bridge.We had a good look at her while the bridge was up! Later, we went back and took some pictures of Her and us with Her behind us. At 5PM,July 3, I scadaddled over to the beach across from where we were staying and watched as first the Celebrity, then the HAL's Zuiderdam, and then our Caribbean Princess sailed out of the port into the Atlantic Ocean.Those cruisers were on their way. I wish I had my camera with me, as they seemed very close.Another gal who posts, StoneHarborLady, was also on the Caribbean Princess. That was my big thrill for the weekend.
Last night, we watched the Fireworks from the Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Very nice but LOTs of traffic and people. Well, back to work tomorrow.
Take care. Lynne

Hope everyone had a Happy & Safe July 4th weekend - we did the family cookout and fireworks yesterday and then went to our local six flags theme park and water park today and back to work tomorrow for us too.

Kathy

Lynne, I'm so jealous! I wish I could go see the ships! Maybe it would help with the pre-cruise anxiety!

Randy, right now you're out on the CP and I''m not....what's wrong with this picture??!!! Can't wait to hear more about the ship and your cruise!!!!

Where is everyone? Are you all on vacation or are you working overtime to pay for all of your cruises?

It is time to [size=5][color=red]h o w l !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]
[size=5][color=#ff0000][/color][/size]
[size=5][color=#ff0000][/color][/size]
[color=black]Marilyn[/color]

Hi
I've been on the boards since I've been back but haven't been able to find all of them in the length of time I'm on . I'm so happy that you're on the top tonight, PammyHound, because it's usually too late by the time I get through all the pages-after having replied to a few threads.

I was jealous of those cruisers who went out on Saturday! It would be so nice to afford several cruises a year. I'm happy for all of you who can do that. When we win the Lottery............

Just like you, I feel deflated when no one but me is on my roll call.The other guys will check in every few days, and I have seen a couple on the other Board that I'm on. We're cross-threaders!!

I try to get in every night-but-hubby gets lonesome in the Living Room while I'm in here chatting away all evening.He's by himself while I'm at work all day and wants some companionship, even if it's to beat me at Scrabble.

Goodnight for now. Our cruises aren't that far away! Lynne

Lynne, it's great that you dropped in on us! Our roll call is a little flat some days but check out the group board, it's pretty hopping over there. We now have over 80 cabins booked for this group!!! Yeee haaaaa! :)

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]hi everyone - I am one of those recouping from the 4th - too much food, drink and sun![/color][/font][/b] :cool:

[size=6][color=magenta]Hhoowwll!!![/color][/size]
[size=6][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=blue][b]Kathy[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=darkorchid]I just want to say good night to all the hounds and round them up before they wind up on 2nd Avenue.:eek: Pleasant dreams, everyone.:D[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=darkorchid][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#9932cc]Sheila[/color][/size][/font][/b]

Heck with just getting off for the 4th. Got another three-day weekend planned to go with the 4-day one last weekend.:D

Trying something totally new this weekend: Entered in a BASS Tournament. $1000 first prize. Not that I've actually caught a lot of bass in my lifetime but you just never know about these things. ;)

And yes, we're going against the "big boys" in their fancy metalflake jobs (80 boats entered).

Don't care. Out to have some fun. :cool:

And [size=4][color=red]HOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLL!!![/color][/size]

Archived