Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

[color=black]I hope I can say something without offending anyone....I know that things can sometimes become, shall I say, acrimonious on the boards. Tempers may flare. Feelings are hurt. And yet, and yet....knowing all this, I feel that I must, yes MUST, say this:[/color]

[size=7][color=red]HOWWWLLLLLLLL![/color][/size]

[color=black]Thank you for allowing me to express myself.[/color]

[color=black]Randy[/color]

Ok, this is Queen Mumsy speaking. My subject for the day is protocol on this board!! The only thing that is really permitted is

[size=4][color=red]HOWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL[size=2][color=black]!!!!![/color][/size][/color][/size]

Thank you so much for listening!!

Marilyn

Randy, if you keep up that howling you're gonna have the whole darn pack going wild! And that...IS A good thing :)

Dennis, I'm still waiting on news of another $100pp deposit. I'll let you know SOON! By the way, thanks to everybody bringing their friends and families, we booked 77 cabins during those two promotional weeks! We already have more cabins booked now than are sailing on the Mariner this year. The Mariner will sail with about 75 and I thought that was fantastic!!! I just keeps getting better and better. :D

[b][size=3][color=darkorchid]Just wanted to get my 2 cents in.[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color=#9932cc][/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=7][color=#9932cc]HOWLLLLLLLLLL[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color=#9932cc]Hee Hee Hee[/color][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][color=#9932cc]Lisa :cool: [/color][/size][/b]

[color=purple]The Duchess of Norfolk checking in and making sure that everyone is following the Royal rules of protocol as set by Queen Mumsy. All right then, everything appears to be in proper order, except for one tiny item.[/color]
[color=#800080][/color]
[color=#800080][/color]
[color=#800080][/color]
[size=7][color=#800080]HHOOOWWWLLLLL[/color][/size]
:D :D :D

How come I found you [size=3][color=purple]howling[size=2][color=black] at the third street bar?????[/color][/size][/color][/size]

Have you no shame??? Don't you know that they [size=3][color=lime]do not [size=2][color=black]serve foo foo drinks on this street?[/color][/size][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=blue]What were you thinking?????:confused: [/color][/size]
[color=black][/color]
Now, get back to your warm kennels asap!!!!

Oh, and by the way

[size=4][color=red]HHOOOOWWWLLLL!!!!!!![/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#ff0000][/color][/size]
[color=black]Queen Mumsy aka Marilyn:rolleyes: [/color]

[SIZE=2]Hello Everyone!

Way to go Pammy! That's wonderful news! I'll bet you're still on Cloud Nine! I sure would be! :)
It is unreal that 77 cabins are booked already! And more to follow!
Maybe we should have a jackpot to guess how many pages we will have before the Caribbean Princess! [/SIZE] :D

[size=3][b][color=blue]Just out for my evening walk on the boards and thought I would stroll through the pound[/color] - [/b][color=blue][b]Glad to see everyone having a[/b] [/color][/size][size=4][color=red]Hoowwlliinngg [color=blue][b][size=3]good evening[/size].[/b][/color][/color][/size]

[color=red][size=3][color=blue][b]Pam, 77 cabins is great - we can hardly wait to meet this group - [/b][/color][/size][/color]

[size=3][color=blue][b]Kathy[/b][/color][/size]

D[color=sienna]o[/color][color=darkolivegreen]n[/color][color=darkgreen]'[/color][color=darkred]t [/color][color=red]y[/color][color=yellowgreen]o[/color][color=purple]u [/color][color=lime]l[/color][color=magenta]o[/color][color=deepskyblue]v[/color][color=pink]e A[/color][color=olive]l[/color][color=purple]l [/color][color=green]th[/color][color=darkorchid]e[/color][color=palegreen]s[/color][color=blue]e [/color][color=red]co[/color][color=seagreen]l[/color][color=blue]o[/color][color=purple]r[/color][color=deepskyblue]s[/color][color=black]?[/color]

[size=3][color=red][size=2][color=black]This[/color][/size] is so much fun!!![color=blue] I think that I will just pass the night away [/color][color=purple]playing around [/color][color=seagreen]with the colors!!![/color][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=black](Ok, who is in their second childhood?)[/color][/size]
[size=3][/size]
Marilyn

PS:

[size=3][color=red]HOWLLLLLLLLLL!!!![/color][/size]

[color=black]I thought it was just a one-time thing, an innocent flirtation, a temporary impulse, but now, I'm not so sure.....[/color]

[size=7][color=red]HOOWWWWLLLLLLLLL![/color][/size]

[color=black]That feels better....thanks![/color]

[color=black]Petra, I knew CRUISING was addictive. I just didn't know that HOWLING was![/color]

Vonnie, I hadn't quite thought of it that way: [b]Happy Leg Humping Day[/b]

Interesting.....

Oh, and by the way...

[size=7][color=magenta]HOOWWWWLLLLLLL![/color][/size]
[size=7][color=#ff00ff][/color][/size]

Jimmy, happy belated birthday! :) And you know we'd be HONORED if you could join us!!! In fact.... just got word that we may be able to have one more week of the $100pp deposits NEXT week. Only difference is no coupon book but you still get all the other ammenities. If you're going to wait and book after you sail this November, you would be money ahead to do an "open booking" while on board as they generally give you ship board credit to boot. Then when you get back you can have Crucon take over the booking and get the groups $100 ship credit too! Email me if you have questions!

Howl on,
Pammy

Yes, Jimmy, you should join us!! It is going to be a lot of [size=5][color=red]FUN[size=2][color=black]!!:D [/color][/size][/color][/size]

It is time to [size=4][color=blue]HHOOOWWWWLLL!!!!!!!![/color][/size]
[color=black][/color]
Marilyn

[b]The word is in..... ONE... I say ONE....last opportunity to book with reduced deposits! July 5-9. It took a lot of arm twisting so I'm quite sure we won't get another opportunity so please tell your friends and family to book now or be left standing on the pier![/b]

[size=4][color=magenta]Good morning Hounds! [color=royalblue]Only one more day to TGIF-[/color][color=darkorange]and a Holiday weekend. :) [/color][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#ff8c00][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=deepskyblue]We are having a few friends over on the [color=#ff0000]Fourth [/color][color=deepskyblue]for a barbeque and some fireworks. :D [/color][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#00bfff][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=green]Does anyone have big plans for the [color=red]Fourth [/color][color=yellow]of [/color][color=blue]July?? ;) [/color][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=sienna]Joan[/color][/size]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=magenta]Good morning everyone. No really big plans for the weekend. Just the usual friends and family BBQ thingy. :D Except for one thing, my granddaughter is getting baptized on Sunday. We let her chose her own time when she felt she was ready. I'm sooooo proud of her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#ff00ff][/color][/size][/font]

Archived