Royal Hounds 2005 Caribbean Princess 9/17/2005 ~ Join Us!!! Official Cc Group Cruise

PammyHound

[color=purple]My goodness, these boards are a bit sluggish today. It must be [size=3]Summer [/size][size=2]and everyone is busy doing other things. So guess I will have to liven up this space a bit by saying[/size][/color]
[color=#800080][/color]
[color=#800080][/color]
[color=#800080][/color]
[size=4][color=red]H H O O W W L L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#ff0000][/color][/size]
[color=purple]Marilyn[/color]

[font=Fixedsys][size=3][color=purple][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Fixedsys][size=3][color=#800080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][size=3][color=#800080]What other things? All I do in clean and watch these boards. I guess I'll have to get a job eventually. BUT I DON'T WANT TO.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][size=3][color=#800080]Good morning to all.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Fixedsys][size=3][color=#800080]Lisa :cool: [/color][/size][/font]

RANDY: Another happy hound who was glad to see your pictures. We are booked in C259 which is the next cabin over from C301. So basically, your picture from the right side of your balcony is looking directly at our cabin :cool:

Hey, it's the little things in life that count, right? :rolleyes:

[SIZE=2][COLOR=red]Thanks for the welcome back Petra!! [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue]I never asked when I was going on the Mariner as I was a Mutt and not an Official Hound. :( [COLOR=Magenta]But now would you PLEASE explain what the Happy Hump Day is about? I want to know all the Hound lingo! :D Thanks!![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=3][color=blue]Well, usually Wednesday is considered hump day since it is in the middle of the week. Once you get over the hump (Wed) it is usually clear sailing. Thus, HUMP DAY.[/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=3][color=#0000ff]Lisa :cool: [/color][/size]

hello to all me and my spouse will be sailing with all of you also. we have sailed in the past with many who have booked this cruise. also many other friends are booking this also. this trip should be a blast.

[color=blue][b]Hey everyone. Could have sworn I already posted here this morning. I guess my daughter is right - getting old and dicrepit (sp) - lololol. Anyway - it's [size=5][color=red]TGIF[/color][/size] - wooohooooo. Have a nice weekend everyone.[/b][/color] :D

[SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue]Hello Everyone!

Elissa (emt), good to see you posting!

Hope everyone has a good weekend! We have had some terrific storms lately! Herb will be busy at the Lakehouse cutting up the monster tree that crashed through our deck! :eek: I'm very grateful it wasn't the house! Just a little trim and gutter damage. To top it all off it was a neighbors tree! :( When we built the new house we cut all of our trees that could have fallen on the house! Go figure! :confused: [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[i][size=4][color=purple]Petra, actually you posted over on the Carnival Roll Call board on the Miracle post!! But, I knew that you really meant to post here since you said that we only had 9 more Saturdays to go!! [color=seagreen]LOL!!!![/color][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=4][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=4][color=#2e8b57]You are getting as bad as I am by posting on the wrong board!! Welcome to the "old ladies" club!!! [color=red]LOL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/color][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=4][color=#ff0000][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=4][color=#ff0000]Marilyn[/color][/size][/i]

[size=4][color=blue][/color][/size][size=4][color=blue]Yeah, Petra. You have so many cruises booked you do not know which one is which.:D [/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=4][color=#0000ff]Lisa :cool: [/color][/size]

[color=red][b][color=green]Just want you guys to know - I did that on purpose, at least that's the story I'm sticking with.[/color] ;) [/b][/color]

[color=red][b]Well, now I know why they gave me my AARP Card so easily - lmao!!! :D :) :o [/b][/color]

[i][size=4][color=seagreen]Actually, I think that we have only 9 Saturdays to go on the Mariner!!! I, too, am getting my cruises all mixed up!!! I just hope that when it is time to get on the ship (any ship) that I have the correct boarding passes with me!!! Oh, my goodness!![/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=4][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/i]
[i][size=4][color=#2e8b57]Marilyn[/color][/size][/i]

You are so very right, Petra!! I will have to keep on reminding myself that I AM Queen Mumsy and I will not have the wrong papers to get on the ship!! I think I will go write that down right away or else I may have a "senior moment" and forget why I am writing!!!! LOL

Marilyn

[size=4][color=black]Good morning hounds from the not so sunny state of Florida. Yes, it is raining here this morning. Could be raining all day. Hope everyone has a great weekend.[/color][/size]

[size=4][/size]
[size=4]Lisa :cool: [/size]

Happy Saturday everyone-my favorite day of the week! I haven't posted recently since I have been working on a project for another cruise. We are sailing on the Radiance of the Seas on January 2nd in celebration of our 30th anniversary, and have decided to renew our vows while onboard. I have been busy looking at bridal sites for an appropriate dress and have been posting on the Fashion boards.

It's still sunny here, but the much needed rain will be coming our way later today.

Have a great day everyone!!

Joan

GOOD MORNING HOUNDS!!!!!

Joan, congratulations on your upcoming anniversary! It must be so much fun planning your vow renewel ceremony.

It is cloudy and showers are expected here in the Chicago area. It figures it is a week-end.

Jan

Archived