Who's going to the Baltics in 2007?

We're on the Prinsendam July 10th. This is the one that leaves from Amsterdam and goes through the Kiel Canal. I'm surprised no one else on this thread is on this cruise because it's already out of balcony cabins. We are really excited about doing all of these ports in a smaller ship. Isn't the port research fun for this cruise!?!

We'll be on the Century June 3,2007. 8 people from 21 years old - 81 years. Looking for more of you to join us!

We're also on the Century 6/3/07 - my husband and I, our 24 year old son, and some friends of ours. There's a thread on the Roll Call. Love to see you there!!

Kim

My husband and I are on Constellation's July 21 sailing! Anyone else out there on this one?

I have never been to any of these ports and my husband has been to only a couple on business. We are really looking forward to the cruise.

We are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary:D

Drifters

We will be on RCCL's Jewel also leaving Harwich on 17th August.

Jane

x

My DW and I are on the Jewel the 12th to 24th. We have a thread on the Roll calls, but so far only a few others have joined.

Anyone else out there, stop by the thread.

Dennis:D

hey you guys are lucky. i haven't even found a single person on my cruise yet. I started a roll call awhile back and so far no one has responded.

No one for the Veendam 10 day Gems of the Baltics July 3, 2007 cruise???

:D Sorry I think I said I was going on the veendam we are going on the Rotterdam at the end of july 2007 with 2x a year. We are leaving from Rotterdam anyone else out there going?

We're also booked on the Rotterdam Baltic for July 29th. There are six of us, possibly eight. Never been to europe before, so this is a trip of a lifetime for all of us.

• 2 weeks later...

We initially booked on the July 13 Veendam sailing, until it was chartered by A Prairie Home Companion, so we're now on the August 12 voyage. I posted on the roll call but so far we seem to have the ship to ourselves!

we're going

looking at st petersburg shore trips now

looks as though you don't have to take the cruise lines excursions according to these boards

several options

don't know how much for cruise excursions though?

whats the best value?

anybody know?

• 2 weeks later...
hey you guys are lucky. i haven't even found a single person on my cruise yet. I started a roll call awhile back and so far no one has responded.

No one for the Veendam 10 day Gems of the Baltics July 3, 2007 cruise???

Hi Jstducky...we're with you on the Veendam...4 of us (mid 50's)...looking at airfares:(...we're planning several days in Paris pre-cruise & have booked ow fare to CPH...are you staying in CPH pre-cruise?...looks like the SAS Royal/Marriott/Front are the hotels of choice...any other suggestions?...Steve

• 1 month later...

Hi Gail,

We are also booked on August 2nd on the Century. My husband Evan and I are very excited. I have started researching shore excursions and would be happy to share information with you.

Look forward to talking to you!!

Terry

Archived