Cruising The Hudson River

katiekatie

I'm looking for suggestions for the best cruise line to book for a fall cruise in the Hudson River? We're looking at this fall (October), if it's not already to late. We only have experience with the large cruise lines so any help would be greatly appreciated!

THANKS

This site lists several lines cruising the Hudson. Two lines offer week-long trips - but one cruises by day and puts the passengers in hotels (some very nice) at night. The other is a small (49 pax) boat with cabins.

J

Check the Cruise West web site. They have bought the Yorktown and Nantucket clippers. One of these does the Hudson in the fall. We recently got a brochure about their new ly acquired ships. Cruise West is a very casual cruise line. We have been to the Wine country with them and paln to cruise the west coast of Japan in Oct. The clipper cruises looked very interesting. Good luck finding something. Pat

Jonova - couldn't get the link to open but will try it again after I get out of the CC site.

I did find one cruise line called American Cruise Lines that offers all type of voyages through American waterways. Sent for a brochure and was really surprised how expensive these cruises are! Noticed that there ships stop in St. Michaels which is about ten minutes from were we live. We'll check them out when in port.

Thanks again - if any one has other suggestions - we're open.

• 1 month later...

Archived