Check out the Price of Explorer of the Seas for 04-Nov-2007 on the rccl.com website

Jimbo

hehe here it is just in case it disappears. Good eye Jimbo:D

7 Night Bermuda Cruise starting from *$100,168.00 USD:eek:

Ship Name: Explorer Of The Seas

Departure Port: Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey

Ports of Call: Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey; Kings Wharf, Bermuda; Boston, Massachusetts; Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey

2007 Date(s): Nov 04

Stateroom:

Prices From*:

Interior Oceanview Balcony Deluxe & Suite

$100,168.00 $100,168.00 $100,168.00 $100,168.00

*Prices are per person, shown in U. S. Dollars, based on double occupancy and subject to change. Government taxes and fees are additional.

You would think for that price that taxes and fees would be included..........then again this might be the first all- inclusive cruise that Royal Cariubbean has ever had.......LOL

I think I want to book it and then complain about the price.......hehehehehe

Jimbo:)

When you go to reserve this is what you get for 2 cruisers. Better be the best cruise you ever take:D

Payment Summary *Prices shown in U. S. Dollars including Government taxes and fees.

Guest 1 Cruise Fare*: $100,168.00 USD

Guest 2 Cruise Fare*: $100,168.00 USD

Taxes/Fees*: $183.40 USD

Package Total *: $200,519.40 USD

Outstanding Balance*: $200,519.40 USD

Step 1: Cruise Details

Cruise: 7 Night Bermuda Cruise

Ship Name: Explorer Of The Seas

Departing From: Cape Liberty Cruise Port, Nj

Sail Date: 04-Nov-2007 to 11-Nov-2007

Stateroom: Deck Ten, Owner's Suite #1292

Number of Guest(s): 2

Hotel: No Pre Tours selected.

No Post Tours selected.

Transportation: No Gateway selected - Cruise only.

No Airport Transfers selected.

Select Stateroom Category

On Explorer Of The Seas , you can choose to reserve a stateroom in the following categories. After you select a category, you’ll see a list of available staterooms for your sailing and be able to pick exactly the one you want.

*Prices are per person, shown in U. S. Dollars. Government taxes and fees are additional.

Royal Suite

Deck(s): N/A

Occupancy: N/A

Amenities: Separate bedroom with king-size bed, private balcony with hot tub, whirlpool bathtub, living room with queen-size sofa bed, baby grand piano, and concierge service. (1,188 sq. ft., balcony 170 sq. ft.)

1st or 2nd Guest Stateroom Total

N/A N/A

Owner's Suite

Deck(s): Deck Ten

Occupancy: Up to 2 guests.

Amenities: Queen-size bed, private balcony, separate living area with queen-size sofa bed, private bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and bidet, and concierge service. (506 sq. ft., balcony 64 sq. ft.)

*$100,168.00 USD *$200,336.00 USD

Royal Family Suite

Amenities: Two bedrooms with twin beds that convert to queen-size beds (one room with third and fourth Pullman beds), two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub), living area with double sofa bed, private balcony, and concierge service. (610 sq. ft., balcony 234 sq. ft.)

N/A N/A

Grand Suite

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area (some with sofa bed), and concierge service. (381 sq. ft., balcony 95 sq. ft.)

Junior Suite

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, private bathroom with bathtub and a sitting area. (277 sq. ft., balcony 69 sq. ft.)

Deluxe Stateroom Guarantee

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, private bathroom with bathtub and a sitting area. (277 sq. ft., balcony 69 sq. ft.)

With this selection, you are guaranteed to receive a superior ocean view stateroom. Room assignments are determined after your reservation has been completed and paid in full.

N/A N/A

Superior Oceanview Stateroom

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area and a private bathroom. Rates vary from deck to deck. (188 sq. ft., balcony 50 sq. ft.)

Deck(s): Deck Eight, Nine

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area and a private bathroom. Rates vary from deck to deck. (188 sq. ft., balcony 50 sq. ft.)

Deck(s): Deck Six

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Deck(s): Deck Nine, Ten

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area with sofa, and a private bathroom. Rates vary from deck to deck. (173 sq. ft., balcony 47 sq. ft.)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Deck(s): Deck Seven

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area with sofa, and a private bathroom. Rates vary from deck to deck. (173 sq. ft., balcony 47 sq. ft.)

Balcony Stateroom Guarantee

With this selection, you are guaranteed to receive a balcony stateroom, which could be in any balcony category (excluding suites), anywhere on the ship. Room assignments are determined after your reservation has been completed and paid in full.

N/A N/A

Family Oceanview Stateroom

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), additional bunk beds in separate area, separate sitting area with sofa bed, and a private bathroom with shower. (265 sq. ft.)

N/A N/A

Large Oceanview Stateroom

Deck(s): Deck Nine

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), sitting area with sofa, vanity area and a private bathroom. (211 sq. ft.)

Oceanview Stateroom

Deck(s): Deck Seven, Nine

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), sitting area with sofa, vanity area, and a private bathroom. (180 sq. ft.)

Oceanview Stateroom

Deck(s): Deck Two

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), sitting area with sofa, vanity area, and a private bathroom. (180 sq. ft.)

Oceanview Stateroom Guarantee

With this selection, you are guaranteed to receive an ocean view stateroom, which could be in any ocean view category, anywhere on the ship. Room assignments are determined after your reservation has been completed and paid in full.

N/A N/A

Promenade Stateroom

Deck(s): Deck Eight

Amenities: Bowed windows with a view of the Royal Promenade, two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), sitting area with sofa, vanity area, and a private bathroom. (167 sq. ft.)

Interior Stateroom

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), sitting area with sofa, vanity area, and a private bathroom. (160 sq. ft.)

Interior Stateroom

Deck(s): Deck Nine

Amenities: Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), sitting area with sofa, vanity area, and a private bathroom. (160 sq. ft.)

Interior Stateroom

Deck(s): Deck Eight

Interior Stateroom

Deck(s): Deck Six, Seven, Eight

Enlarge Image | 360° View

Interior Stateroom Guarantee

With this selection, you are guaranteed to receive an interior stateroom, which could be in any interior category, anywhere on the ship. Room assignments are determined after your reservation has been completed and paid in full.

N/A N/A

*Prices are per person, shown in U. S. Dollars. Government taxes and fees are additional.

Somebody in the IT department is having fun today! I booked the Radiance 15 night Hawaii yesterday. A D1 at 2169.00 pp. This morning I just happened to notice (OK, so I'm obsessive compulsive after booking a cruise...) that the serenade 15 night just 1 week later was now about 600.00 less pp. So I call RCCL to get them to switch me and she goes there's only 1 cabin left and its a gty and it's 2500.00! Well, not 5 minutes before on the web site it was listing D1's (Lots of them) for 1599. ! When I tried to go back online, I was getting an error and it said to call RCCL...... So they caught the mistake before I could get it! Darn!!!!!

Someone should call up to reserve it and see if the person on the phone doesn't say anything. Then tell them you are going to have to put it on 47 credit cards. See what they do. Don't forget, you have a $50 coupon you want to apply as well.

I want the owner's suite at just over $200,000 that's a bargin. It will be 10 years before I can board, it will take that long to pay in full. Hopefully there will be some price reductions before my final payment!!!:D :D

What a rip off, even the 3rd and 4th person in the cabin is be charged the full rate !!! :eek: :eek:

Price Breakdown Guest 1 Cruise Fare$100,168.00 USD Guest 2 Cruise Fare$100,168.00 USD Guest 3 Cruise Fare$100,168.00 USD Guest 4 Cruise Fare$100,168.00 USD Taxes/Fees$366.80 USD s.gifs.gifPackage Total $401,038.80 USD

It's amazing isn't it that the taxes aren't higher, looks like Royal Caribbean is ripping off the Government again.....Go figure?

Jimbo

I know cruises are getting more expensive, but this is ridiculous! LOL!

Quite the typo...this was off the website for a Bahamas cruise in Nov. on EOS....actually all the levels were the same price. I doubt RCCL will be selling out this cruise anytime soon!

i.gifOceanview Stateroom

Deck(s): Deck Two

s.gif

1st or 2nd Guest Stateroom Total *$100,168.00 USD *$200,336.00 USD

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Cough, Cough, Cough!!

Oh! MY! GOODNESS!!!

I think maybe if we all pulled our money together we might be able to afford that. And might is the operative word.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Cough, Cough, Cough!!

Oh! MY! GOODNESS!!!

I think maybe if we all pulled our money together we might be able to afford that. And might is the operative word.

I just couldn't resist! Wrona made me do it! I just put a courtesy hold on the Royal Suite, for $400,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody in the IT department is having fun today! I booked the Radiance 15 night Hawaii yesterday. A D1 at 2169.00 pp. This morning I just happened to notice (OK, so I'm obsessive compulsive after booking a cruise...) that the serenade 15 night just 1 week later was now about 600.00 less pp. So I call RCCL to get them to switch me and she goes there's only 1 cabin left and its a gty and it's 2500.00! Well, not 5 minutes before on the web site it was listing D1's (Lots of them) for 1599. ! When I tried to go back online, I was getting an error and it said to call RCCL...... So they caught the mistake before I could get it! Darn!!!!!

Hmm I booked that today for that price, and even spoke with RCCL about a better location cabin in E1, and they did it for me. I think the price is correct!

Archived