Check out the Price of Explorer of the Seas for 04-Nov-2007 on the rccl.com website

Jimbo

I just couldn't resist! Wrona made me do it! I just put a courtesy hold on the Royal Suite, for $400,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to spoil myself fo future cruises.. think I stay with the inside cabin:D Once you book a balcony or suite I hear you'll never want to go back to an inside!!!:eek:

Someone should call up to reserve it and see if the person on the phone doesn't say anything. Then tell them you are going to have to put it on 47 credit cards. See what they do. Don't forget, you have a $50 coupon you want to apply as well.
THAT'S funny:eek: LMAO

Someone should call up to reserve it and see if the person on the phone doesn't say anything. Then tell them you are going to have to put it on 47 credit cards. See what they do. Don't forget, you have a $50 coupon you want to apply as well.

Now that is funny!!!:D

Hi Jimbo,

I have.t heard from you awile. Maybe they are selling cabins like a condo?????

or time share????? If not it will sail empty with that price. Ha-Ha! Sorry that your Hawaii trip is in question. I wouldn't go for 3 stops either. We will be on Jewel Oct 31 this year from Boston. It is completely sold out. Can't wait.

What do you know about 12 days on EOS in the fall of 2007??? I know you have all the good information.....

Keep cruising........

Isabella

This is not an uncommon thing to price like this. Airlines and hotels do this A LOT.

They put the price so high because they don't want anyone to book it. They are just in the process of setting it up online and are not ready to accept reservations on it yet.

Another example is go to like Orbitz.com and price a flight from Honolulu to Kauai and it will come back with non-stop fares on the interisland carriers for a reasonable price. It will also show a flight that "connects" in Los Angeles. LOL Nothing like flying back to the mainland to connect to go back to Hawaii.

if you begi nto do a reservation for the cruise, and you select a room cat. the actual price comes up, much more reasonable then the price listed on the first page. just an fyi in case you want to actually book that cruise.

if you begi nto do a reservation for the cruise, and you select a room cat. the actual price comes up, much more reasonable then the price listed on the first page. just an fyi in case you want to actually book that cruise.
Not when I do it. :confused:

Somebody in the IT department is having fun today! I booked the Radiance 15 night Hawaii yesterday. A D1 at 2169.00 pp. This morning I just happened to notice (OK, so I'm obsessive compulsive after booking a cruise...) that the serenade 15 night just 1 week later was now about 600.00 less pp. So I call RCCL to get them to switch me and she goes there's only 1 cabin left and its a gty and it's 2500.00! Well, not 5 minutes before on the web site it was listing D1's (Lots of them) for 1599. ! When I tried to go back online, I was getting an error and it said to call RCCL...... So they caught the mistake before I could get it! Darn!!!!!

We had our TA hold us group space on that one! Is quite a deal for 15 nights on the Serenade.

Archived