Confirm with AmeriSuites if booked with ValueTrip

phabric

In Jan/06, I had booked AmeriSuites/17th St through ValueTrip for 3 double beds with sofa in non smoking suites for Dec 22 for 1 night for $75. I received their confirmation with my request.

I just called AmeriSuites as my reservations do not show up on their site. She said, no the reservations would not show up on their site. She had my reservations but they are all for king and sofa. I advised her there will be 5 in one room and 3 in the others. I needed 1 room with double beds. She checked and there are double rooms available. She then told me that I had to contact ValueTrip for them to make the change. I have emailed ValueTrip with my request for them to make the change. I will wait and see if they do.

I asked about if the rooms would be the same after the renovations and she don't know and didn't know when it would start.

I booked thru Value Trips this Feb. for Nov. 25. I just called the hotel directly and they confirmed my reservation and had it under the Value Trip confirmation number. She advised that the name would change to Hyatt Place in the next 2-3 months. I am going to check again in late summer. But it looks like these Value Trip reservations are going to be good.

I also booked thru ValueTrips for Thanksgiving weekend $75.00. When the hotel tell is done being renovated is sounds like it is going to be very nice. I read that the rooms will have 42 inch plasma tvs.

Carrie

In Jan/06, I had booked AmeriSuites/17th St through ValueTrip for 3 double beds with sofa in non smoking suites for Dec 22 for 1 night for $75. I received their confirmation with my request.

I just called AmeriSuites as my reservations do not show up on their site. She said, no the reservations would not show up on their site. She had my reservations but they are all for king and sofa. I advised her there will be 5 in one room and 3 in the others. I needed 1 room with double beds. She checked and there are double rooms available. She then told me that I had to contact ValueTrip for them to make the change. I have emailed ValueTrip with my request for them to make the change. I will wait and see if they do.

HOW LONG YOU BEEN WAITING FOR CONFORMATION FROM VALUTRIP?IS IT REALLY 2 DAYS LIKE THEY SAY?

I received an email from Valuetrip on Monday that they had corrected my reservations to show double rooms. It took really a week for their rely.

I received their confirmation that my reservation had been accepted in 2 days.

I have two nights reserved in December and when looking through my materials realized it was for the wrong 2 nights on the bottom of my valuetrips confirmation it says the following:

and I quote: Please call the hotel directly at (954) 763-7670 to change or cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before your arrival date to prevent charges to your card.

I called them and they immediately had my reservation and changed me to the dates and the beds and non-smoking I requested.

LInda

I have two nights reserved in December and when looking through my materials realized it was for the wrong 2 nights on the bottom of my valuetrips confirmation it says the following:

and I quote: Please call the hotel directly at (954) 763-7670 to change or cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before your arrival date to prevent charges to your card.

I called them and they immediately had my reservation and changed me to the dates and the beds and non-smoking I requested.

LInda

THANK YOU! I RESERVED MINE ON MON AFTERNOON,SO PROBABLY I WILL GET MY CONFORMATION TODAY;)

Archived