Pics Of Century

mc-cruiser

Thank you for sharing the site! Much better than the bridgecam (although was glad to have it).

Who is the photographer? Loved the welding pics.

I'm not sure who is shooting the photos. I found the link on another cruise site that I visit. Nice to see the progress daily.

Thanks for the great photos. Looks like they have a ways to go, but I am sure they will get it done in time.

I think I got the answer to my question - Almaco is doing the work at the dry-dock at Fincantieri in Italy.

Hi !

Yes, that is the correct information. It is in Palermo Italy.

Hi, thanks for the link:)

Andy, I know all the "MAJOR STUFF" they are doing to her...but let

me ask you something (hope it is not too silly of a question) but

are they redoing all the inside cabins too?

I know the outsides are getting 300 balconies...but for those

of us who usually book inside..do you think those cabins are being

upgraded too? Just wondering:confused:

Hi, thanks for the link:)

Andy, I know all the "MAJOR STUFF" they are doing to her...but let

me ask you something (hope it is not too silly of a question) but

are they redoing all the inside cabins too?

I know the outsides are getting 300 balconies...but for those

of us who usually book inside..do you think those cabins are being

upgraded too? Just wondering:confused:

Hi Lois !

From what I have heard, I am quite certain the inside cabins are being upgraded as well.

I hope all is well :)

We also love the Century,,has been five years since we sailed on her,,,met a couple on that cruise from Denver and became fast friends with them,,,have done all cruises since that one with them...anxious to see the balcony rooms,,,only thing that is bothering me is the shorter cruises they will be taking,,,why not the seven or ten???are you listening Celebrity:rolleyes: ....

We also love the Century,,has been five years since we sailed on her,,,met a couple on that cruise from Denver and became fast friends with them,,,have done all cruises since that one with them...anxious to see the balcony rooms,,,only thing that is bothering me is the shorter cruises they will be taking,,,why not the seven or ten???are you listening Celebrity:rolleyes: ....

Hi Goouchjac !

Clearly they arent listening to you, as Celebrity just scheduled Century to do more 4/5 night itineraries for 2007/2008 from Miami. I agree that Century should not be doing short sailings, especially as she is being refurbished now. I would have had another C-Class ship (Galaxy) or perhaps Zenith do it again next season.

At the VERY least, I wish Celebrity would have thrown in a few 9 night sailings into Century's mix, in place of a 4/5 night combination. This way, they could have pleased everyone, but that would have made too much sense.

Hi Everyone !

2 more days of photos added today.... "Day 7" and "Day 8", so it is worth taking another look. Each day brings some nice progress.

I liked the picture of all the lifeboats lined up on the pier, also in either day 7 or 8 as to how much work has been done. All the holes for the veranda cabins. Does not appear to be many chair hogs at the pool this week.

Archived