Keno sandals

trouble48746

After purchasing my first pairs of Kino's 2 1/2 years ago, I made plans to hit it again on our cruise 2 weeks ago.

Definately make this your LAST stop...........the bag will be REALLY heavy when you leave the store;) ! (I bought 5 pairs this time!)

Take Care,

Jaime

On my Oct 03 cruise stumbled upon Kino's and heard everyone raving about them so bought a pair to try out. The first few wearings you wonder what the deal is, but after that . . . have been hooked ever since! I now own multiple pairs and brought back Kino's for just about every female in the family when we were in the keys last year. Mine are all still in good shape, guess its the fact that there are so many pairs now, but guess I'll just have to plan another trip/cruise to Key West to get more when these wear out!

I will be arriving in KeyWest on Fri. 8/24 on the Enchantment of the Sea can you give me directions to Kino Sandal store. Thanks

You will be directed to the ticket booth for the Conch Tour Train/Trolley located on Front Street, at that booth turn around and face the street and you will see Fitzpatrick Street right in front of you and the Rooftop Cafe to your left.

Mike:)

• 2 weeks later...

Love my Kinos!!!

I bought a pair last November, and, living in Ohio, didn't get to wear them until this April when my family and I went to Florida. I wore them for the first time to Universal Studios and spent 8 hours walking in the park with no problem! No break-in period needed! I can't wait until next month when my family and I go back to Key West and I can buy more.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

We will be on the Celebration and in Key West on Sept 25th. Does anyone know if the ship docks at a pier or if we have to tender in? Also how long does it take to get from the pier to the Kino's Factory? We are on a bit of a crunch and have to be back on the ship and ready for my wife's sister's wedding.

Thanks.

Doug

Your ship should be docked..If you are docked at Mallory Square it is not very far at all to Kino Sandal shop... I believe it is by the Hogs Breath. We were there in July and got off the ship and Kino's was our first shop of the day!! LOVE IT!!

Just ask anyone when you get off the ship and they will point you in the direction of Kino's....

You should have plenty of time!

Kino's are the best sandals. I have a couple pair of the flip flop/thong style and you forget you have sandals on they are so comfy. You can walk forever in them. The bottoms are rather slick on some wet surfaces, but I've learned to be conscious of this. :eek:

• 2 years later...
You will be directed to the ticket booth for the Conch Tour Train/Trolley located on Front Street, at that booth turn around and face the street and you will see Fitzpatrick Street right in front of you and the Rooftop Cafe to your left.

Mike:)

These posts are pretty old. Anyone been there lately?

• 1 month later...

I have never heard of these sandals before, but my goodness for $10 you can't go wrong. I will definately be checking out this store when we go in September. Humm, maybe some Christmas gifts coming home with me from this trip.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived