Just back from Zenith 5/6

BB5953

Ahhh where to start. I was nervous when reading all the negative reviews of her, but none turned out to be true IMO.

Zenith is a wonderful ship with an excellent layout. The food, entertainment, cabins and the great staff made the trip a dream. Bermuda was good (would have been nice to have a few more sunny days)....

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Hi, welcome back and glad you had a great cruise.:)

Yes, there were many not so great reviews..but there were some

that were excellent:D I had a FANTASTIC time on Zenith

last month! I tried to convey that to everyone;)

Who was your waiter? Cabin attendant?

I want to sail her again next summer to Bermuda too:)

Alex was our stateroom attendant and was perfect!!!! He went home (end of contract) the same day we left but you would have never known based on the service he gave us.

Miguel and Sasko were our waiter and assistant waiter and were equally great. They couldn't do enough for us.

I have never really worried about the service b/c my husband and I really are low maintenance and it would take a lot to disappoint us but I must say that the service on the Zenith blew me away. It was just a dream.

I want to sail her again next summer to Bermuda too:)

Hi Lois,

Lauren and I are booked on the Zenith, 26th of May, 2007. We really want to get back to New York City and the east coast. Looks like a few deals on the May sailings -- why not?:D

Enjoy!

Kel

Hi BB

Welcome Home! Sorry to hear your weather wasn't great. How was your crossing? And, Is there anything special to do in Bermuda if the weather is not that good? We will be on the Bermuda in mid June.

Thanks,

Bella

Hi BB, we are leaving on the June 3 sailing of Zenith. Two questions, first - are the "hot" tubs on board hot, or just ocean temp. Second - how is the spa? Is there a sauna for use? Is it coed or single sex? (I know the Zenith spa is not the Infinity which we have been on a couple of times.) Thanks in advance for your responses!!

Hi BB

Welcome Home! Sorry to hear your weather wasn't great. How was your crossing? And, Is there anything special to do in Bermuda if the weather is not that good? We will be on the Bermuda in mid June.

Thanks,

Bella

Our crossing was smooth. The staff were all saying we got very lucky! We had a few drinks at a local pub and then went back to the ship when the weather turned bad. No matter what the weather is like you'll have a great time!!

Hi BB, we are leaving on the June 3 sailing of Zenith. Two questions, first - are the "hot" tubs on board hot, or just ocean temp. Second - how is the spa? Is there a sauna for use? Is it coed or single sex? (I know the Zenith spa is not the Infinity which we have been on a couple of times.) Thanks in advance for your responses!!

The hot tubs the 2nd night were pretty hot (I was surprised). We went in them again the last night (about an hour before they turned off) and they were much cooler. I don't knbow if they have a sauna or not but my guess is it would be in the Aqua spa if they did. Have a great trip!!!

We were also on the May 6th Zenith to Bermuda, AND we had the same stateroom attendant, Alex! I agree, he was great! We loved the trip and agree that it would have been nice to have a few more beautiful days, but we were very satisfied and I'm already plotting ways to get my husband to go to Bermuda again! My review will follow when I get caught up at work!

we have a 11200 am flight from newark. will we make it? when did u disembark. does the ship get back at 8am?

We were off the ship by 9:30! You will be asked to complete a disembarkation form - just let them know of your flight and you will be one of the first off!

Archived