New REview of Sea DReam 4/16-23

Cruisewoman79

Thank you cruisewoman79

I am SOOOOO jealous. I cant wait to do my first SD cruise, i have been lurking on the board for a long time praying for the day i will gain the oppertunity and in the mean time living it through you all

Hi,

I have just had my review of this cruise published by cruise critic. :)

Here is the link - http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=18272

We had a great time and I can't wait to sail her in the Med!

Thanks Cruisewoman79, I really enjoyed reading your review! I'm amazed that Clive Carrington (someone watched WAY too much Dynasty) is still on board! I sailed with him on SeaGoddess II (SeaDream II) back in 1998! What a character!

Host Dan

Cruisewoman, it could have been me writing that review! The only difference would have been that I never made it into the gym. And the Indian chefs name is Sudesh Kishore.

I have to say that you are going to have a wonderful time in the Med. It is better than the Caribbean. We have done both SD and SB in the Med and both of them are wonderful.

Clive and his wife do also have a hotel somewhere in France, but I did not remember the name of it -and where it was.

Thanks for the chef's name - just could not remember. And who knows Clive from back in 1998? You weren't on our cruise were you?

Yes, I did hear his has a wife and a B&B in France and a 2 year old. He made the cruise extra special.

:)

Thanks for the chef's name - just could not remember. And who knows Clive from back in 1998? You weren't on our cruise were you?

Yes, I did hear his has a wife and a B&B in France and a 2 year old. He made the cruise extra special.

:)

I don't know, which cruise were you on in 1998?? (actually could be '99)

Host Dan

Archived