Anybody on May 27 Spirit?

cruisr

Hi,

I start in Istanbul, day at sea, Santorini, Naplion, Corinth Canal (which I did 3 years ago and thought it was so cool) Itea, Corfu, Korcula and Venice. I have been to all except Santorini and Korcula. I loved Naplion (sp?) and the ruins at Delphi that we visited from Itea. I've been researching Korcula and it looks very nice.

I'm staying 2 nights in Venice after the cruise. I cannot believe how expensive Venice is and how sold out it is....amazing.

I'm thrilled as I found out Leann is on the Spirit and I hope Liam is still up at Sky Bar. My favorite maitre'd, Marcel Jansen is also onboard. He is great.

I'd be happy to pass on any hellos and good wishes from anyone.

Bon voyage

>"I'd be happy to pass on any hellos and good wishes from anyone."

Please say Hello to them for me. I have 'pencilled in' the Spirit for a long cruise in '07 so I shall insist they all be onboard with me. Thanks.

Jane in Philly

cruisr,

Be prepared for a "small surprise!" NO, not a chocolate birthday cake, presented by Cheffy and half/dozen singing waiters! Just a simple "Bon Voyage" from me to you!

Have a Mojito at the Sky Bar and hum, "Thanks For The Memories!"

I send my love,

BON VOYAGE!

Martita Senorita

Hi,

Jane, I will pass on hello's to all.

Martita, You are toooooo sweet. Thank you in advance for whatever surprise you have set up and yes I will hum Thanks for the Memories....

Usually do rum & diet cokes, but I will try a Mojito....Hope they have the fresh mint (I think its mint that McBoo insists on)

Bon voyage

Hi,

Pictures came today and I will pack them in my suitcase tonight. I know Vitor will like getting them. Darn though, they are sealed...so I can't see them. I was looking forward to seeing pics of that memorable Tickled Pink crossing.....

Bon voyage

Cruisr

Hi,

I'd be happy to pass on any hellos and good wishes from anyone.

Bon voyage

OK...now where do I start. Andrew, Erik, Daniel (the Malaysian one and the German one) Ben, Donna, Sophie, Istvan (sp?) Wolfgang, Dominic, Karl or Marcel, Matthew, Preston, Gilles, oh dear....thats only about half...better say hello to them all.

I think most of them know Mr and Mrs Baines after 55 days! We were just part of the furniture!

• 2 weeks later...

Hope Venice was as good as the cruise.

Your Mary Tudor answer in trivia secured the Famous Five as the most controversial (and correct!) team - going on to overall victory and Seabourn cows for all.

We have a great photo for you taken at the pool barbecue with you and Katharine.

Do get in touch on your return

S&K

You mentioned that you loved Nauplion!! Tell us more. We are looking at visiting there June 16 as part of a day-trip from Athens before starting our June 17-24 Spirit cruise. What did you love best? Why? What else nearby would you liked to have had more time to see and enjoy?

Look forward to reading more comments, enjoyments, tips from your entire cruise. Love Venice!

As first timers . . . BOTH . . . for doing a cruise and on Seabourn, your feed-back will be helpful. Any other suggestions will be of interest and helpful.

Sorry I punched the wrong button sending the question before completing it.

Thanks! TLC in Ohio

The highlight for us was the trip to the market in Corfu with Markus the chef.

Those who attended will know that a vegetable stall holder Maria took rather a liking to Markus, and the photo of her embrace of Markus was presented to Markus at dinner on the last night.

I have tried attaching the photo but at 197K it is apparentely too long!

I do hope you can work out how to attach the photo of Chef Markus. I just got an email from him a couple of days ago, and I would love to be able to copy the photo, then answer his email with his photo attached....wouldnt he be surprised how old Granny got hold of his pic from the other side of the World!! :D

Hi all,

Well it was amazing....Had a great time with a great group of people including Legal Cruiser and his wife. Though we were not part of it I heard from Ivana at Sky Bar that the alchol consumption on our cruise was twice that of the week before. Maybe it was all of the losing trivia teams.

Martita-Pictures were delivered. Thought they were from "Tickled Pink" but Vitor said they were from the "Royal Affair". Told Leann that you are looking forward to seeing her and you'll have a jacket.

Granny Lorr, sorry but I didn't get back on cruise critic until I got off the ship so I did not pass on your hello's BUT I have to agree with you on al you mentioned. Especially Leeann, Donna (from Manchester, a gem) Barbara from Germany, Gilles, Oliver, Marcel, etc etc etc. I had the best stewardess, Marie from Ireland.

As Legal Cruiser mentioned shopping with the chef (Chef Markus, what a great guy) in Corfu was a HIGHLIGHT. What a blast. After the shopping we had a walking tour of the old city and then Chef Markus brought all out for Lattes at a cafe.

I loved Two and dined there twice. The deck barbeque was so much fun and Jan and David E and Marla did a great show.

Legal Cruiser I will send you and Katherine a private email Thanks for the card and the note and sorry I missed you guys that morning. I know you were off early.

Bon voyage

Archived