Uh oh!

I leave tomorrow for Miami and i haven't started packing yet.

Yikes! :eek: Talking about last minute.

Actually, It is worse, I have no idea what I am taking.

I decided I was going to be very casual and low key about this whole cruise but I think I carried it a bit too far. LOL

Has anyone else been this crazy?? And stupid??

One word of advice... take half of what you think you will need!

That is so true...

My mother will pack 2 weeks in advance.. Not me.. I cant pack till the day before... cause if i pack too early, i will forget what I packed and end up going thru my suitcase again and again,, LOL

I just make a list way before leaving.. and usually keep adding to it.. then when ready to pack,, just go by the list..

That is so true...

My mother will pack 2 weeks in advance.. Not me.. I cant pack till the day before... cause if i pack too early, i will forget what I packed and end up going thru my suitcase again and again,, LOL

I just make a list way before leaving.. and usually keep adding to it.. then when ready to pack,, just go by the list..

That would stress me out........I always pack a month before and keep adding to the bag. I never have too much, I usually change 3-4 times a day depending on what activity I am going to :) Good luck!!

When we went on our HM cruise we sailed out of Norfolk, VA. We were living in Va Beach at the time, so we were just driving over to the ship. I was literally packing when they were already letting people on the ship! Things had been so crazy with all the wedding stuff I forgot to pack - didn't realize I needed to until that morning. :eek: Fortunately, it all worked out fine.

Bon Voyage! Enjoy your cruise!

That is so true...

THAT is me and my mother, haha. She packs earlier than I do and I take after my Dad (now that I've decided that I love her, but I can't do everything her way) and pack the day before. Not quite as bad as you though KtBarker -- you're a champ, haha, I'd rather stay up til 2 and sleep longer, LOL.

I'm sure we'll be up until after midnight packing my fiance though, oye.

I like that idea of a list, I was thinking of trying that this time...

I don't think that you can ever over pack. I love having 10 pairs 0f shoes and 7 evening outfits. Enjoy!

Music to my ears. I'm sure I'll have 10 pair of shoes, haha, I can't help it! I can already think of 6 that I HAVE to have with me!

The person I'm traveling with has already started her packing list for my cruise in September. I'll probably start thinking about what I need one week before (enough time to get clothes pressed and washed), and I won't start packing until the night before.

Take a purse or backpack with your credit cards/cash, toothbrush, your medications, your favorite book and a few pairs of underwear on board. BUY or RENT everything else you need on the cruise, including new luggage (actually you could buy the toothbrush too!)

You will come home with a whole new wardrobe as well as cruise memories!

Jacquelyn :D

I pack months before my cruises . . . but only on paper. Make a list of everything I want to take. A day or two before I leave, I lay everything out on a bed in the quest room and then pack about half of what is on my list.

Archived