Pet Cruise

Hi,

Thanks for your update: Quote

The nw QM2 has a kennel and a 'poop deck" Read about it in Cindy Adams column in the New York post, when she was on the first transatlantic. Someone on one of the threads confirmed it exists.

There you go folks. Now you can take your pets too. Just don't get a cabin downwind of the "poop" deck.

I would like to bring one of my horses! Is there a grazing area on one of the decks? If not I think I could smuggle some bales of hay onboard with my soda, beer and chargrill.

Might be able to give kiddie rides and help pay for my cruise also.

Ira/Kim

Love the penguins! I'd love to take my golden Madison on a cruise. That's the part that kills me about going on vacation is having to leave her behind. We don't have human kids so she's definitely our baby. We also have an 8 year old chinchilla but he'd have to stay at home.

Love the penguins! I'd love to take my golden Madison on a cruise. That's the part that kills me about going on vacation is having to leave her behind. We don't have human kids so she's definitely our baby. We also have an 8 year old chinchilla but he'd have to stay at home.

The Avatar picture of your dog is absolutely beautiful :)

I think my bunnies are afraid of water. :( They'd have to stay home. But the 3 cats and 2 dogs are already packing! (Actually, they're sleeping on the suitcases waiting for me to pack for them!) :rolleyes:

I call my pets my "best behaved" children...(I have 2 teens at home, too.) The animals never run amok in the hallways. ;)

Dogs on a ship...can't you picture the posts?:

- I paid for my dog to be on this ship so he has every right to go wherever he wants on the ship!

- My dog loves roadkill, but it's not allowed on the ship, so I'll just double-bag it and smuggle in my luggage!

- I can't stand how they nickle and dime everything...a $5 dog bone here, a $3.50 rawhide there...why isn't that included in the ticket price?

- I don't care if my dog is in heat, she's responsible enough to be on her own and not get into any trouble!

Idle minds make for dumb jokes....

Cindy

Edited for typo's...just kidding...typos..

CRUZ-AHOLIC, I love your post! :D Cruzn, I love your penguins, too!! :D
My Chihuahua does some really funny stuff. When she is feeling happy and content, she sucks on her back foot just like a baby bottle! It's hilarious! :D Sometimes she'll start falling asleep and wake herself up leaning over!! :D

My chocolate Lab would love it! Of course, since she loves to run amok at least once a day, it just wouldn't work. She'd be put off at the first port! And the cat would be sitting somewhere looking down his nose at everyone. :rolleyes: Ahhh, I can see it now. Dogs chasing cats and owners being dragged behind on the leashes. Of course if I DID bring my pets, the cat would win! :D

[i][color=red]I think I know just what would happen on formal night![/color][/i]
[i][color=#ff0000]Could be fun![/color][/i]
[i][color=#ff0000]Stretch :eek: [/color][/i]
[i][color=#ff0000][/color][/i]
[i][color=#ff0000][/color][/i]

[quote name='mammallama']Stretch-- Is that your dog? ;)[/QUOTE]
[i][color=darkorange]I call him Stretch Jr.! :D [/color][/i]
[i][color=#ff8c00]Like father, like son![/color][/i]
[i][color=#ff8c00]Stretch[/color][/i]

There went the board's G rating. No longer tasteful for family groups. ;)

If that's the worst thing that happens on formal night with pets allowed, we will have an easy night. I am picturing cats clawing the curtains, dogs chasing cats and each other, waiters tripping over the slapping penguins, and of course the horse, galloping between the tables. We won't even talk about the pantyhose runs and gnawed table legs. Or whether the pets would be served on the tables, or on the floor by their "parents".

Certainly worthy of a Disney movie with Dean Jones riding the horse :D , but I'm not sure I would pay to go on that cruise! Well, maybe if I had a REALLY good fare.......

Archived