Recommend a table on AOS

We would like a table for four (never get enough family dinners at home) on the second floor near the railing. Can anyone recommend a table number for us to request?

I realize this is just a request and we will need to confirm our table location when we board, but it would be nice to have recommendations from past AOS cruisers that I can use in my request.

I maybe wrong, but I though my TA told me that you can't request anythng but table size for dinner. We wanted in the past and again this time to request by a window but they would not put it down.

As far as I kow, you cannot request or reserve a particular table. You can request Main or Second seating, and the size you'd like (number of people), but even that is not guaranteed. Last month DH and I were on Explorer and requested a table for 8 - ended up with a table for 2 (most unusual, as there aren't that many tables for 2).

Your table number and dinner time will be on your SeaPass when you embark. If you go to the dining room on the first day you will be able to check it out, and may possibly be able to switch tables. All in all, my advice is to enjoy your dining experience and your family time together, regardless of where your table is. There are many options for dining, should you find your table is not to your liking.

Have a great time, and I hope everything works out for you. :)

We agree that we will have a wonderful time no matter where our table is located. But we once were seated next to an escalator coming up from the kitchen and the constant traffic from the waiters was somewhat distracting.

Previously we have sailed with Celebrity and we requested (and recieved) a table assignment that we requested in advance. Of course, there was no promise given when I called their customer service department, but we were assigned one of the tables I requested, so I assumed I could try the same with RCCL.

Archived