New Photos of FOS

Just returned from 2 night intro cruise out of Miami and have posted over 300 photos broken down into chapters for easy navigation. See them at: www.jprphotos.com

Great shots. They allowed me to relive my all too brief two nights on her and make me even more anxious to share the experience of this ship with my kids and grandkids next October.

Thanks for all the comments. In the Rooms chapter the first 10 photos are of the Presidential Family Suite on deck 6. Also for those who have not been to my site, it is ad free with no pop-up ads. So have a look and sign my guest book if you would like.:D

Just returned from 2 night intro cruise out of Miami and have posted over 300 photos broken down into chapters for easy navigation. See them at: www.jprphotos.com

Were you the guy with his wife who had the new Canon Digital SLR's? I was on the same cruise and had a Rebel XT and have posted about 300 so far, but I don't have the lenses you have yet... college fund is first, and she wants to go to Rice or Baylor!

Were you the guy with his wife who had the new Canon Digital SLR's? I was on the same cruise and had a Rebel XT and have posted about 300 so far, but I don't have the lenses you have yet... college fund is first, and she wants to go to Rice or Baylor!

Hello blusry, I was shooting with a Canon 20D and my wife did have a Rebel XT so I guess I was that guy. By the way you have some really great shots that you took. Also remember it is the person behind the camera that makes all the difference.

Great pictures. We will be staying in the FO 8200 in September so it was nice to see the 8500 room. It looks like 8200 might be just a bit larger also. I think the kids will like staying in the bunk beds right near the porthole. Very cool.

The ice rink shots are great. Both of my kids are skaters (ice hockey) so I'm sure we will be getting lots of time on the ice.

Archived