Actual Square Footage of Caribe deck balcony cabins?

CBCit

Anyone know what the actual square footage is of the balcony cabins on the Caribe deck? All I see listed anywhere is that these type of cabins are between 233-285 square feet(I believe that includes the balcony), but can't find any listing of the actual square footage of the cabins on a particular deck. I have seen posts stating that the balconies on Caribe are 9x9 and the largest balconies, but what about the cabins themselves?

Anyone know what the actual square footage is of the balcony cabins on the Caribe deck? All I see listed anywhere is that these type of cabins are between 233-285 square feet(I believe that includes the balcony), but can't find any listing of the actual square footage of the cabins on a particular deck. I have seen posts stating that the balconies on Caribe are 9x9 and the largest balconies, but what about the cabins themselves?

I was just told by a Princess CVP that the balcony for cabin C422 was 8'10"x3'11". Being that C422 is on the 'Bump out' I asked if the balcony was smaller and she said that it was the same as other balcony cabins. Not sure about the size of the cabin but they appear to be the same as the ones with oceanviews.

Not sure what "bump out" you are talking about but all balcony cabins are the same square footage. Only difference is balcony size and in answer to the op's question the caribe balconies are 9x9. I love those balconies.:D

The only exceptions to this are the bb balconies on the back of the ship.

Happy Cruising!

Which ship, since the layout of Caribe deck is not the same on all ships? And are you referring to a specific cabin on that ship?

Not sure what "bump out" you are talking about but all balcony cabins are the same square footage. Only difference is balcony size and in answer to the op's question the caribe balconies are 9x9. I love those balconies.:D

The only exceptions to this are the bb balconies on the back of the ship.

Huh? Since when are all balcony cabins on all Princess ships the same square footage?

We just got off the Coral last week. We had C311, our balcony was very large. We were next to a bump out cabin and their balcony was much smaller. Could only hold small table and 2 chairs. Ours had table 2 chairs and a lounge chair.

All the balcony cabins are the same size inside except for the mini suites and suites. There was lots of room, and closet space. The bathroom was ok, but the shower is very small:eek: The cabins have a dresser that has drawers on each end, plus there are drawers on each of the night tables. 2 chairs, small round coffee table, and a small corner unit that has the tv on top, fridge on the bottom and the top of the fridge is set up like a bar. We had lots of room. there is also a floor to ceiling wardrobe that has 5 shelves and the safe.

Hope this helps

Sorry, I must have been tired when I posted I am asking about Cabin C259 on the CB. I am questioning the actual size of the cabin itself, not the balcony, if anyone knows?

I seem to recall reading somewhere that the cabin itself (not including balcony) is around 178 sf. I wouldn't bet my life on this info though. According to the brochure for the Star Princess a regular oceanview double is 168 sf, so I would bet it is probably somewhere in this area.

I finally found square footage on one of the internet agencies sites and according to that the CB Caribe deck balcony cabins are 271 square feet, with the balcony. Everyone says the balcony is 81 square feet, so the cabin itself would be 190. Thats a pretty nice size, hope its true. Some of the other decks were showing 231 total sq. ft.

Huh? Since when are all balcony cabins on all Princess ships the same square footage?

In a "blonde moment" I was thinking only of the grand class ships. The sun class is of course different. :)

Just wondering Shifra what the BB balconies on the back are like. In your post you indicated that they were different. Can you tell me in what way?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/102025550/1102026088051717522cVzlGt

I wonder what a side one looks like. that photo is a BB on the aft.

In a "blonde moment" I was thinking only of the grand class ships. The sun class is of course different. :)
Yup... and the Coral/Island (which are very different from the Sun/Ocean/Sea) and the Regal and the former Renaissance ships, etc., etc. :)

Yup... and the Coral/Island (which are very different from the Sun/Ocean/Sea) and the Regal and the former Renaissance ships, etc., etc. :)

Yes you made your point! :o As I said, I was thinking of the grand class ships and they are pretty similar in layout. More so than the others. Grand class has largest balconies on caribe deck, cabins are the same sq ft. except for any aft cabins which are usually larger with larger balconies.

Sorry, I must have been tired when I posted I am asking about Cabin C259 on the CB. I am questioning the actual size of the cabin itself, not the balcony, if anyone knows?

I posted on your other thread that the stateroom dimensions, not including the balcony, are approximately 10'x18'.

Chris

Hey, that's my cabin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

When I was obsessing about what cabin to book for the CB for February--that was the photo that got me to book it. Its my wallpaper on my computer.

Does Anyone Know If Cabin C415 Is One Of The Bump Out Cabins? Thanks For Any Information

I dont see any bump out cabins on the caribe deck of the carribbean princess.

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/caribbeanprincess.htm

click on deck plans. (maybe i dont understand what you mean by bump out cabins) Looks to me to be a regular BA cabin

Archived