Is FLL Amerisuites still available on Valuetrips?

Lou33

We are planning a family group cruise for Jan. 07 and need to book about 11 rooms. Sure don't like the system used here.

Hi there, Blue Fin-

Although I'm booked for 1 night via Value Trips, I'd probably think twice about booking multiple rooms for such an occasion. :confused:

Perhaps you can get a decent rate by calling the hotel directly?

Good luck, and have big fun with the family. :D

Although I'm booked for 1 night via Value Trips, I'd probably think twice about booking multiple rooms for such an occasion. :confused:

Perhaps you can get a decent rate by calling the hotel directly?

:D

That shouldn't be a problem with Valuetrips. You are not locked into anything. You can still cancel if you give 48 or 24 hours notice, just the same as if you booked directly with the hotel. You can still verify that the hotel has a record of you multi room reservation if you call them directly.

After a week we finally got a call back from Amerisuites group office. For Sat. night Jan.13 we were quoted $189 with a 30 day cancellation. They don't seem to know when renovations will begin. Good luck to everyone, booking even an overnight stay is not easy.

Is that $189 per room per night?

That might be during a busy event weekend like the orange bowl. All bets are off for those times. You're lucky to get a room at any price.

I just went to valuetrips.com right now and all I get is an error message. Maybe valuetrips doesn't handle that location any more. Too bad as we've stayed there 6 times in the last 5 years.

Amerisuites always advertises their yearly pricing on the internet in October for the entire year. Normally I would have waited to book our January 2007 reservation until then. But because of the rumor of the renovations and the buzz that they might not participate on Valuetrip afterwards I booked a room through AAA who had a block of rooms for sale at that time. If they do put up rooms on Valuetrips in October I will cancel AAA.

I tried booking on Valuetrips last week and got a message that they were upgrading their servers. I tried again last Sunday and received confirmation within 24 hours. Will be there Dec 16 for night before Caribbean Princess. I see there are lots of CCs staying there. Anybody on CP?

We are booked at Amerisuites, 17th St. for the night of Dec. 9th. We will be leaving on the Sun Princess on Dec. 10. They have approved our leaving our car in a secure spot while we are on the cruise. We did this last year and it worked out fine. :cool:

Does anyone know how long you can leave your Car, we will be on a 10 day cruise, do you have to confirm leaving your car ahead of the time, I didnt see anything about that on valutrips site. Thanks

Archived