Is FLL Amerisuites still available on Valuetrips?

Lou33

Are people still able to book the 17th St. Fort Lauderdale Amerisuites on Valuetrips for about $75 for fall/winter 2006? I notice the current price is much higher on the Amerisuites website.

Since the Amerisuites is being remodeled and renamed, can you still get deals on Valuetrips.

Are people still able to book the 17th St. Fort Lauderdale Amerisuites on Valuetrips for about $75 for fall/winter 2006? I notice the current price is much higher on the Amerisuites website.

Since the Amerisuites is being remodeled and renamed, can you still get deals on Valuetrips.

I think it really depends on the dates.

I'm having trouble with Valuetrips too. My sister and I booked at exactly the same time-we were on the phone together and typing at the same time. She got her confirmation in 48 hours and i didn't. I put in another request and it's been 24 hours and still nothing.

Hi, I just entered a reservation on Value Trips for Amerisuites for

Dec 16th, 2006. Will be glad to let you know when I get my

confirmation.

Donna, you might want to click back onto the site and call

them if you don't receive a reply.

I do remember making the reservation on a Friday and didn't receive confirmation until late the following Tuesday. They say it will take two business days.

I´ve booked 3 rooms at 75 dollars 22 & 23 Dec, and had a reply on the 2nd day. Their website says that sometimes thier posts are recognised as spam by your computer, so if you dont hear within 2 days you should call them. Maybe this has happened to you Donna? `Hope you get it sorted out :)

Tracey

Hi, I used Valuetrips yesterday and checked my email this evening

and my confirmation was there:)

Dec 16th, 2006...79.00. I am happy with that one...next to the

new Publix and within walking distance of all the restaurants

along 17th Street too:D

I know Amerisuites has gotten many mixed reviews over the

years but this will be my 3rd time staying there and it definitely

fills the need for me.

Hi Lou33:

Requested reservations at the Amerisuites, 17th Street through ValueTrips two weeks ago for our pre-cruise night. We are on the Holland Volendam December 3-13. Reading the boards, I saw that the hotel will be packed with CC'ers for Saturday, December 2, 2006. So right away, I went to ValueTrips and got 2 rooms for 5 of us at $79 per room and received confirmation the next day. It's one of the more popular pre-cruise hotels because of the decent price. Hope you have success!

Del

I tried making a pre-cruise reservation for March 10/07 through Valuetrips but they say that bookings for that far out only begin in October. Anyone know anything about this?

Hi Alison!:)

There is a phone number on the ValueTrips website. Give

them a call and see what they say.

I have not heard of that one...March is 9 months out...not sure

what the deal is!

Hi Alison!:)

There is a phone number on the ValueTrips website. Give

them a call and see what they say.

I have not heard of that one...March is 9 months out...not sure

what the deal is!

Hi Lois :D

Yeah I was kind of surprised that ValueTrips was not taking bookings for March. I pulled up the Amerisuites site and they have nothing available for March 10 so I guess I am getting two different stories here. No worry, I'm looking into Pier 66! LOL

Hi Lois :D

Yeah I was kind of surprised that ValueTrips was not taking bookings for March. I pulled up the Amerisuites site and they have nothing available for March 10 so I guess I am getting two different stories here. No worry, I'm looking into Pier 66! LOL

Amerisuites is beginning renovations and will be turned into a Hyatt Place (I think that is what it will be called.) It will be a little more "upscale", so they do not think that ValueTrips will continue to book Amerisuites in 2007.

Maggie

Have the renovations at Amerisuites begun yet? If not, any idea when? We have a room booked for Aug 18. I wonder if they will be done by then or will we be dodging ladders on our way to breakfast? :confused:

OK I just called Amerisuites and asked about the renovations. Here is as direct a quote as I can make it:

"Those have been postponed. It will be quiet when you get here. We are doing something different and they won't start until next year and then we are doing a massive renovation."

Maggie

I just tried to book them for March 07 by way of ValueTrips.com and received an email that I would have to wait 'til October for the 2007 prices for this hotel.

Sounds exactly what I got when I tried to book them in March 2007. :(

Hi,:) Yes, The Holiday Inn Express is sort of around the corner from

from Amerisuites.

Publix is a grocery store. Home Base is in Lakeland, FL (near Tampa)

while they have the actual stores all over the state.

Definitely my grocery store of choice here at home.:)

Last year we had to wait until Dec. or early Jan before we could book our room on Valuetrips for March, 2006. That is nothing new to have to wait until the rates are posted on their site. Once they show up there you can book.

Archived