Another Fish & Chips (Picture)

Wennfred

Is this fairly common, to photograph ones food on a cruise? I've seen this happen at midnight buffet, but just never individual servings.

When one takes thousands of pictures in a week, it is common to take pictures of everything. :D

What I was served when I skipped the menu and just ordered a filet and baked potato...

lVzI2RjoAetc4wB7nSye0UH6KpxcaXhA0300.jpg

Is this fairly common, to photograph ones food on a cruise? I've seen this happen at midnight buffet, but just never individual servings.

Picklebongo, I see it as a form of Art, they spend alot of time fixing it all up before we consume it. Take a look at these beautiful Chocolate Buffet pictures.

http://members.cox.net/wennfred1/Chocolate

I could look at pictures of food all day! it's too bad it's not even 7am and I'm now I'm hungry...I still have the rest of the day to get through. What I enjoy most is showing the pictures to others who haven't been on a cruise... I guess they think you just eat from a big trough or something but they are absolutely stunned that you get real food...and it's good too! Maybe we could have a whole food section!

• 2 months later...
I usually try to tell them to skip the fries but they don't always listen. It isn't regular fried squid - they are calamari, zucchini and maui onion fritters. Better than the picture might indicate. Personally, I usually go for the fried oysters, but they actaully ran out on my Liberty voyage. :mad:

Also a piece of fish, some chili sauce (yum), and some ginger (yum).

I don't know why, but I didn't care for the oysters. I live in Florida and fried oysters are a favorite of mine. I guess I was expecting them to taste like ours and when they didn't I just didn't like them.

The fish and chips was really good now and my wife and I ate more than our share of them.

I forgot what type oysters they said those were, does anyone remember the name of them?

Fred...my DH can hardly wait for our cruise on the Valor next April....But he will tell them to hold the sauce! You would think that we can't get Fish n Chips here in Nova Scotia:D . Do you know what kind of fish it is...I hope it's not Cod:eek:.

I bet it is Cod. Every fish and chips I've ever had have been. Does anyone know for sure if it's Cod or not? We'll be on Glory in Nov and I was hoping to try it.

Archived