Roll Call; Pride 12/2-9-16 B2B Barbados

JaneBP

It came with the phone; one of the options. I think a guest lecturer on computers would be nifty. i wish the guests could be posted on the website a la Cunard. And, I sitll regret the lack of the 'Opera Galas'

Jane I will have to call myself to hear it again!)

OK it took forever for my TA to get me my Doc....

Embark time is listed as 3-4 in the afternoon :)

No suite number yet

Oh my precious:D.....

Hey BB: 5 days isn't sooo bad! Glad you got 'em in! Thanks for the embarking info. That's a good half-day on board before sailing...plenty of time at the SkyBar to prepare to sail...:D You might even get to unpack! ;)

Paul

who's hoping his 12/2 docs will be as timely....

Being a virgin Seabourn cruiser, I was really looking forward to seeing my first set of docs... Seabourn is in second place to RSSC only because I really like the color, light brown, of RSSC ticket wallet. :) And pissst Silverseas, I got four nice luggage tags not one like you send your single cruisers.....:rolleyes:

BB next task is to see the Pride in Norfolk two weeks before my cruise and once on my cruise report on the lifeboat drill time (S). :)

Decisions decisions will it be a BBC or a Pina Coloda with ice cream from the Sky Bar to watch the sun go down on Barbados.

So happy you got your documents. That is the first really exciting thing. Okay the second really exciting thing, after the shore excursion book. Your two cocktail choices are mine, as well....although I'm convinced the BBC has about 1,000 calories in it! I keep checking online for my suite assignment too....last time I think it was about two weeks before sailing when it appeared.

Jane :rolleyes:

looking forward to Blackbird's posts on CC from his cruise

Though not big on foo-foo drinks, I'd go with the BBC, mainly because I'm not a coconut fan....:o

But, Jane: remember...the highly-trained bartenders on SB serve only non-caloric foo-foos!! :D Half & Half turns to "Ought & Ought" once delivered to the SkyBar! Just another advantage of the SB way....

Paul

who's ducking before things start flying! ;)

...Your two cocktail choices are mine, as well....although I'm convinced the BBC has about 1,000 calories in it! ...

looking forward to Blackbird's posts on CC from his cruise

A SB virgin here ... wondering what in the world is a BBC? I mean I know it is the British Broadcasting Co .... and I know Bushwackers from our sailing days in the BVI:D But BBC is new to me.

Wow, that does sound like a 1,000 calories! I think I'll stick to champagne! Jane, do you remember what brand champagne was served on board? I absolutely adore decent champagne and am looking forward to my fantasy of having champagne every single day, served by a handsome waiter come true! My husband just shakes his head at me!

Can't wait to receive our final docs as well! We leave for Barbados in 43 days and I'm sooo excited! My husband just says, "It's still too far away" :eek:

Nancy

I do not remember what kind of champage it is....I am not much of a wine drinker (or champagne drinker), because it gives me headaches. I do like a little champagne mixed with OJ (Mimosas), though. I'm sure someone knows what brand champagne it is!

Forty-three days until I get to see you all? Ooooooeeeee!

who has done her packing list at least three times over

Wow, that does sound like a 1,000 calories! I think I'll stick to champagne! Jane, do you remember what brand champagne was served on board? I absolutely adore decent champagne and am looking forward to my fantasy of having champagne every single day, served by a handsome waiter come true! My husband just shakes his head at me!

Can't wait to receive our final docs as well! We leave for Barbados in 43 days and I'm sooo excited! My husband just says, "It's still too far away" :eek:

Nancy

Nancy..I believe it is Heidsick sp? Monopole Blue Label.

who has done her packing list at least three times over

Blackie has his as part of an Excel Spreadsheet and printed it out today. :eek:

Currently I have two spreadsheets Seabourn and Celebrity. Maybe just maybe I will have to dup my Seabourn for a Mar 11 cruise... :eek:

Wondering if any of the 12/2 folks have seen their docs yet?

Once I have the final docs in hand the sailing becomes REAL:p

We too have Excel spreadsheets for packing as well as matrices for the specific type (cruise, bareboat, villa):rolleyes:

We too have Excel spreadsheets for packing as well as matrices for the specific type (cruise, bareboat, villa):rolleyes:

Nope, haven't heard from my TA yet. I'm leaving Sunday for a week on the HAL Westerdam and hope they're "in" by the time I get back!!

Paul

the only thing that would make me "look forward" to the "end" of a cruise is the expectation of SB docs!!! ;)

Thanks LaPaloma! Yummy, I love that champagne! I agree with DisneyJen, it will seem real when I have the final docs in my hand. Only 37 days until we leave for Barbados, I'm soooo excited. I can't wait to meet everyone and finally become an official Seabourn groupie!!

Nancy

Thanks LaPaloma! Yummy, I love that champagne! I agree with DisneyJen, it will seem real when I have the final docs in my hand. Only 37 days until we leave for Barbados, I'm soooo excited. I can't wait to meet everyone and finally become an official Seabourn groupie!! :D

Nancy

I was surprised to see Seabourn in fourth place in this month's Traveler magazine "100 Best" awards. As usual, I'd had a note up about tonight's show and only remembered it fifteen minutes before it was over. SeaDream came in first? Must be those Bali beds that I drooled over in their brochures!

To answer another CCer, no, I haven't my final docs yet. Keep going on Seabourn's page to check my suite assignment too, not assigned yet. I'll probably get the one over the anchor again *giggle*....okay by me, I'm just happy to be on board.

Jane

Who is really looking forward to some Peach and Quiet!

To answer another CCer, no, I haven't my final docs yet. Keep going on Seabourn's page to check my suite assignment too, not assigned yet. I'll probably get the one over the anchor again *giggle*....okay by me, I'm just happy to be on board.

Jane

Blackbird has his docs but is still checking the online forms twice a day to see which lifeboat he gets. :D Blackbird is thinking West Coast Jane must have paid extra for a nice suite over the anchor.:p

I was surprised to see Seabourn in fourth place in this month's Traveler magazine "100 Best" awards. As usual, I'd had a note up about tonight's show and only remembered it fifteen minutes before it was over. SeaDream came in first? Must be those Bali beds that I drooled over in their brochures!

Jane

SD did come in first as well as making the top 100 must do vacations from around the world. The Bali beds are incredible!

Blackbird has his docs but is still checking the online forms twice a day to see which lifeboat he gets. :D Blackbird is thinking West Coast Jane must have paid extra for a nice suite over the anchor.:p

If your cruise is sailing at or near capacity, you may not get your suite assignment until a week before sailing or not at all. I remember reading a post this last summer where a passenger sailing in the Mediterranean and was told by Seabourn that they would be told their suite assignment when they arrive at the ship. Not to worry if this happens to you as the luggage detial will have the Passenger Manifest, so your luggage will be wisked to your suite.

My 11/05 Legend crossing is sold out so I will post when (if) I receive my suite asignment. I will have wireless internet access at my Mijas hotel near Malaga, so I can check the day of embarkation, if necesary.

Archived