Cabin Selection On Explorer

We currently have 7694 booked. I've now discovered that 1692 is available for our sailing. I know the JS will be larger than the D1. How much larger is the balcony on 7694 than the balcony on 1692? Given the choice, which would you choose? TIA :)

JS every time! It's much larger than the D1 and the balcony is wider than a regular cabin. Is the D1 an aft? If so, it probably has a deeper balcony, but do you really need more balcony space than room space? Only you know the answer!

Thanks for the suggestions. :) Both cabins are in the extreme AFT. We try to always book that location, because we spend a lot of time on our balcony & like the extra space. The reason we're considering the D1 is that it's on Deck 10. It's seems to have a better view than the JS, because of the obstructions on Deck 7. This is our 1st cruise on an RCCL ship, but we love the AFT CC cabins on Celebrity.

Change cabins...We've been in that one on another voyager class ship. I don't think you'll regret it.

Which one of the cabins have you stayed in? Sorry, for the dumb question, but my brain hasn't woken up yet this morning. :o

Archived