Extended Stay America?

phabric

Has anybody stayed there? From the site it doesn't mention much about the hotel? Is there shuttles, or a pool? Where is it situated? The suites says 2 beds is there also a sofabed?

This hotel about $50 cheaper than Embassy Suites. I know Embassy Suites has breakfast, pool, shuttle to airport, manager's special. What would you choose.

This stay is post cruise so we will have all day.

Have not stayed there but I am getting December prices of $100 for it on the internet - If I could get the Embassy for $50 more I would probably go with it, but I have not found anything for Embassy under $200.

Ron

• 1 month later...

I was also wondering what the extended stay is like, we are booked to stay there in dec. for 94.99 a night. All of the others are over 200.00.

Iam thinking maybe we should pay more.Is the extended stay a dump??

Wondering also about what the area is like?

I called them they have no shuttles

Most Extendastay properties do not have breakfast or pool etc...they have kitchenettes ...geared to longer stays where people want to cook their own meals.

We stayed at one across from NASA it was fine ..nothing fancy

You can check the amenities of the hotels at their website.

http://www.extendedstayhotels.com/

The exteneded stay on 17th street FLL does not have a pool, shuttle or breakfast. All you get is the room. $100 seems a little high for this hotel. The rooms were fine, I believe we paid $72 last Nov. for a 1 night pre-cruise stay. It's a budget level hotel. We just took a chance and reserved the Amerisuites for our upcoming cruise. Booked thru Valuetrips for $75 for a Friday and Saturday night. That hotel is very close to the ExtendedStay but has had mixed reviews of late. We decided to chance it anyway.

Archived