Diamond Plus vs. Diamond perks?

[quote name='RM']So what's the crystal ship??? Is it the crystal paperweight??? I have one of those from the Sovereign.[/quote]

Yes, I guess....but I have never seen one.

Aren't you glad that the Crown steering problem was crew error.......you'd still be wondering if it wasn't.

[quote name='sanjoseca']Actually Bill, I'm proud to say that PH is my daughter.....but then I am much wiser than you and can see the merits of good upbringing:D [COLOR="Red"]Is it that you are wiser or older, san ? :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

It may be 7 to 3 [actually it's more than three] but one has to consider the higher inteligence level of the three. -[COLOR="Red"]I did but figured I'd be generous and round up to 3[/COLOR] Quality, not quantity, that's what counts Bill. [COLOR="Red"] Isn't that what we are always telling our wives?:D [/COLOR]

PH, they're supposed to give me the Crystal Ship on Radiance in September. I'll let you know.....it'll only be 4 cruise credits late:rolleyes: ...but then, Bill thinks RCCL is perfect, so I guess that's not a rael problem.[/quote]

[COLOR="Red"]And if you think I believe RCCL is perfect, you obviously missed my posts about the whole Jewel 2007 westbound Transatlantic and Canada/New England fiasco. If you look up the word "perfect" in the dictionary, you definitely won't find a picture of RCI:)[/COLOR]

PS - what is this crystal ship you are referring to, seriously?

[quote name='negc'][COLOR=red]And if you think I believe RCCL is perfect, you obviously missed my posts about the whole Jewel 2007 westbound Transatlantic and Canada/New England fiasco. If you look up the word "perfect" in the dictionary, you definitely won't find a picture of RCI:)[/COLOR]

PS - what is this crystal ship you are referring to, seriously?[/quote]

1: Definately wiser....you're older.
2: Nope, I don't have to tell my wife that.
3: I did see the Jewel whiners thread, Bill.....I listen and read every comment that you make on here....get some great laughs sometimes.

4: The Crystal Momento is supposed to be recieved at 30, 40, 50 etc. cruises.....guess you didn't get one either, huh?

[quote name='GMoney']The "Crystal Momento" is another piece of RCI junk... you guys aren't missing anything. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Oh, you mean it ain't crystal.....man, I'm shocked.....I thought it was going to be something worth several hundred dollars:rolleyes:........Hey, it's the thought that counts:D something like that anyway. Go ahead, Bill, tell G$ how indebted he should be to RCCL for the junky glass blob:D

[quote name='GMoney']The "Crystal Momento" is another piece of RCI junk... you guys aren't missing anything. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Oh, you mean it ain't crystal.....man, I'm shocked.....I thought it was going to be something worth several hundred dollars:rolleyes:........Hey, it's the thought that counts:D something like that anyway. Go ahead, Bill, tell G$ how indebted he should be to RCCL for the junky glass blob:D

Patrick - your junk may just be San's treasure.:D His standards are probably lower, after all he has been known to consort with me on a cruise and we have shared lunch twice in Boston.
He also has a tendency to repeat himself at times. LOL

[quote name='negc']Patrick - your junk may just be San's treasure.:D His standards are probably lower, after all he has been known to consort with me on a cruise and we have shared lunch twice in Boston.
He also has a tendency to repeat himself at times. LOL[/quote]

Well, based on having lunch with you twice in Boston, I would have to admit that it appears my standards are definately lower. Did you hear that, or do I need to repeat myself again? [B]IT'S HARD TO TYPE TO PEOPLE THAT ARE HARD OF HEARING!:D [/B]

[quote name='cruisinsince99']Hmmmmm, we are D and have not toured behind any scene... have not had any upgrades.... have not been given any free trips of any lenght....:eek:

However, we have had excellent trips each time out. The occassional used C&A coupon... the daily trips into the C. Lounge... we have never gotten any virus, other than the bug to sail more :D

If, no - [I][B]when[/B][/I], we get the fairy dust on our booking id and any other personally scheduled activities - we'll gladly accept them.

The only things we [B][I][U]expect[/U][/I][/B]:
[LIST]
[*]a GREAT trip.
[*]excellent service
[*]great food
[*]to be pampered
[*]to laugh
[*]to eat a little more than we should
[*]to drink a little more than we should
[*]to make new friends
[*]to get new memories[/LIST]As you can see the first half of the list is up to RCCL the other half is up to us.
This is JMHO.[/quote]

Ditto here!!!

[quote name='Merion_Mom']I would really love to cruise with both of you some time, San and Bill. Would you let me touch your...............crystals? ;)[/quote]

Carol, be careful with statements like that. Those two would probably oblige you.:D

[quote name='wrp96']Carol, be careful with statements like that. Those two would probably oblige you.:D[/QUOTE]
Wrona, is it your considered legal opinion, that San and I have grounds for a sexual harrassment suit against Carol, and if so, once you pass the bar would you care to represent us?:D

Merion Mom posted: [QUOTE]I would really love to cruise with both of you some time, San and Bill. Would you let me touch your...............crystals? [/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=magenta]WOW......you guys have been holding out on us on the other threads and boards!! Wait till Nancy & Rita hear about this!! :eek: Is this what they call "Second Childhood"!! :rolleyes: Or is it Wishful Thinking!! Hee Hee[/COLOR][/B]

Hey!! I personally know San and Negc and never,ever did I touch their crystals.............am I missing out???

Then again ,being the father figure they are to me,that would be oh so wrong!!:o

Darn it Patrick.............you mean I have all these cruises booked to get to 30 and its junk??? I am shocked!!:eek:

[quote name='KathieKata']Merion Mom posted: [B][COLOR=magenta]WOW......you guys have been holding out on us on the other threads and boards!! Wait till Nancy & Rita hear about this!! :eek: Is this what they call "Second Childhood"!! :rolleyes: Or is it Wishful Thinking!! Hee Hee[/COLOR][/B][/quote]

Not holding out, K2....just treated better over here.........that was until PH ruined it with her father figure [EMAIL="cr@p"]cr@p[/EMAIL].

[quote name='negc']Wrona, is it your considered legal opinion, that San and I have grounds for a sexual harrassment suit against Carol, and if so, once you pass the bar would you care to represent us?:D[/quote]

Of course, I'd represent you, but I don't think you have a chance against Carol. She'd probably counter sue all of us for intentional infliction of emotional distress. Besides, you can't afford my fee - one cruise of my choice per year in the Royal Suite.

Archived