Crown Princess Lido Deck Cabins

loving2cruise

Hi All.:D

I love this website and have become addicted!!! haha I have booked a cruise for 2007 on the crown (First time for the princess line) on the Lido Deck, front part of the ship. I am a little nervous of being on the 19th deck, front ship, as far as rockiness goes. I am used to the 8th or 9th deck (Always) midship which is usually great.....I was thinking of changing the cabin if princess will let me. Does anyone have feedback that has experienced any of those cabins on the Lido deck, front ship?

(L103 in particular) It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so....much!!! :D

We are on Lido on the CB in September so I'll be curious myself although we had Lido cabin in Alaska last year on Diamond and felt very little motion during our Pacific Ocean cruising time to/from Seattle so not expecting it to be an issue.. but I'll let you know.

I too am booked for 2007 on the Lido deck. I was nervous about the rocking as well. I have called Princess twice and both of the people I spoke to assured me it is a good cabin... I hope so!

CONGRADULATIONS ON YOUR UPCOMING WEDDING!!!!!

I WILL POST MY OPINION ABOUT THE LIDO DECK ROOMS AFTER MY APRIL, 07 CRUISE:D

We are on Lido on the CB in September so I'll be curious myself although we had Lido cabin in Alaska last year on Diamond and felt very little motion during our Pacific Ocean cruising time to/from Seattle so not expecting it to be an issue.. but I'll let you know.

THANKS SO MUCH CAROLINE :D I WOULD GREATLY APRECIATE YOUR OPINION OF THE LIDO DECK ROOMS. WE ARE BOOKED FOR L103 WITH THE PORTHOLES (PICTURE WINDOWS IN THOSE 4 ROOMS)

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ON YOUR CRUISE!!:D

We're booked on Crown Lido Deck L223 in September. We're looking forward to its location - close to pool and Lido deck activities. Will let you know about the motion being so high and forward. Getting excited just thinking about it! lol

:D

We're booked on Crown Lido Deck L223 in September. We're looking forward to its location - close to pool and Lido deck activities. Will let you know about the motion being so high and forward. Getting excited just thinking about it! lol

Thank you for that. :D I would appreciate it.

Have a wonderful cruise!!

:D

:D :D

• 2 weeks later...

I love this website and have become addicted!!! haha I have booked a cruise for 2007 on the crown (First time for the princess line) on the Lido Deck, front part of the ship. I am a little nervous of being on the 19th deck, front ship, as far as rockiness goes. I am used to the 8th or 9th deck (Always) midship which is usually great.....I was thinking of changing the cabin if princess will let me. Does anyone have feedback that has experienced any of those cabins on the Lido deck, front ship?

When in 2007 are you going?

I was on Crown on the Aug 7 sailing. Beautiful ship. The entertainment overall was the best I've had on a ship, by far. Service was spotty (not to the standard we've seen on Royal Caribbean ships before), and hopefully will improve as they get more experience on this new ship. I'll post a complete member review when I get time.

To answer your question, while I did not stay on Lido deck, I can say that the ship generally did not rock very much (although on this sailing the seas were quite calm anyway). One consideration is traffic, though. For people walking up the forward stairs (like we did each time we went to the pool), the only way to get there is to pass through the hallway containing all of the cabins aft of the stairway/elevator lobby. It's not a big deal, but expect some traffic, and expect that the hallway might be on the warmer side from buffoons who leave the door open as they exit (which we also observed more than once).

Very convenient location, though, for the pools, sanctuary, Horizon and Caribe, Adagio/Sabatini's, spa, and wonderful pizza stand! Adagio is spectacular, and I certainly would have gone there more if I had been on the same deck.

Enjoy!

• 2 years later...
Hi Bubbadog. I was searching for anyone with a L311 cabin. Princess is offering to upgrade us to L311 but I am concerned about noise and smells, being so close to the Trident Grill and Pool. Was that a Problem? Thanks for your reply!

Don't be annoyed if Bubbadog doesn't reply. If you didn't notice, this thread is three years old :D

Archived