What is the size of the table in PH Suite

driker2

We or off on the Crown Princess in September, booked into a Penthouse Suite on the Riviera deck. We are getting conflicting information on what seems a small matter, but since my wife and I are disagreeing on the subject -- it is not a small matter.

The table in the PH Suite (not on the verandah) is the problem. Everything I see indicates that this is quite a small table, almost just a coffee table in front of the sofa. My wife has been told that it is big enough to use as a dining table with its two chairs (the existance of the chairs is also in dispute).

Please help! We have been married for only 35 years so this major problem could be a relationship breaker. HOW BIG IS THAT TABLE???

I haven't been on the Crown - but on all other Grand class ships - you are correct about the PH suite. It is a coffee table in front of a couch. It would surprise me if the Crown is different.

Could your wife be comfusing this with the Owner's Suite which does have a table large enough to eat at (and with chairs)?

Also agree with Toto and Coral on this one! We have also stayed in a PH Suite on a couple of ships along with the Grand Suite and it is the only one with a table big enough to eat at. I doubt the Crown will be any different also. Just a coffee table in front of the couch. Hope this helps also.

Hulagirl

From the pictures that we've all seen on the Crown, it's the same as the other Grand Class ships, a small coffee table in front of the sofa. The owner's suite on the Crown is the only suite on the ship with the round dining table with chairs. We had a penthouse suite on the Star and only had the small coffee table.

Archived