C & A Magazine - I got it!!!

Yes. I did get one. My first, didn't really know that it existed.

Issue 2 - 2006

Contents

. New and exciting Caribbean adventures

. Europe from a literary point of view

. New! Mix & Match Cruise Contest

. New! Specialty Sailings

. A whole new perpective on the holidays

. Looking Back (their very first ships)

. Looking Ahead

Note: No new extras that you couldn't find on their website (no coupons or certificates, etc.)

Me too....keep hearing about it, though!:eek:

Fran in Toronto

Who you tellin'?

I almost died when I saw it.

I should make this one of the items on Treasure Hunters or Amazing Race!

It's like gold. :p

It's got my name and membership number on it - so it wasn't a mistake or someone elses.

But I still can't believe it.

Yeah, I finally got mine on thursday!! I had previously posted that I wasn't getting them and had given up, but then there it was! I hadn't received one for about a year, but then, poof, the C&A fairy delivered. So who knows why some people get them, and some don't. I sure don't!!

We have been C & A members since 2002.:) But as of yet, have never received anything.:mad: Oh well, we still are loyal to Royal, looking foward to AOS out of San Juan on June 17, 2007.:D

We have been C & A members since 2002.:) But as of yet, have never received anything.:mad: Oh well, we still are loyal to Royal, looking foward to AOS out of San Juan on June 17, 2007.:D
I feel your pain! Believe me.

The mag is nice but for the best deals offered, you still have to go online. This mag is just small chit chat stuff.

After reading this thread, I decided to email C&A and ask if and when I'd be getting the magazine. That was about five days ago. Today they responded, checking my address and said that it will come within two months. We'll see - but I was surprised they answered so quickly.:) There is hope.

Fran in Toronto

I was told by my TA that the C&A coupons that we receive on a monthly basis through emails are only valid to be used that month for a New Booking! Has anyone else heard this? If you check the C&A August coupons, it does state must be used 8/01-8/31 and presented to travel agent at time of booking. If this is true than C&A is taking away from us the way we use to be able to use the coupons(some of them were valid for up to 90 days to use on your booking) now we are limited to book in the month the coupon is issued! The above Freedom coupons mentioned how long are they valid to use?

oops sorry...those are good through 9/30...no beginning date mentioned anywhere...just a book by sept 30 comment

I was told by my TA that the C&A coupons that we receive on a monthly basis through emails are only valid to be used that month for a New Booking! Has anyone else heard this? If you check the C&A August coupons, it does state must be used 8/01-8/31 and presented to travel agent at time of booking. If this is true than C&A is taking away from us the way we use to be able to use the coupons(some of them were valid for up to 90 days to use on your booking) now we are limited to book in the month the coupon is issued! The above Freedom coupons mentioned how long are they valid to use?

If you contact C&A, they will put you back on the mailing list for coupons that are good for up to one quarter (3 months). As KarinaGW stated, the current paper coupons are good through 9/30/06. New coupons will be in effect on 10/1. You may not have them in hand on 10/1, but you can call C&A if you plan on booking in the first couple of weeks in Oct to see if a sailing you are looking at booking is on the new coupons. That is what they told me to do before we leave on the Freedom.

Is there a rule somewhere that I don't know about that forbids the sharing of C&A coupon information?

All the posts in this thread that referred to specific information have been poofed.

I'm not a TA and this is (or would be if RCCL would get it together) common knowledge C&A information and non-C&A mmembers can't use them so who does it hurt?

It would be nice if that is, indeed, a rule if it would be posted when she poofed 'em so we'd understand the issue and not just feel bewidered.

Archived