Where is Josef, the Maitre D' who

Jabee

or how he got involved in this thread...

(except someone got him confused with Joesph early on...)

but Joseph does not shout...

in fact, it is the way he whispers...

"It's sheeow time..."

almost like a secret between him and his staff...

and the way he actually comes and visits his guests

and even knows many of them by name...

Not just his antics, but he is one maitre'D who

really lives up to expectations.

So he was on the Glory or Legend, he was from Canada or Croatia, and it was spelled Joseph or Josef. Is it possible there two Josef/ph's?

I guess I don't care where he was, so long as I know where he's going. I'd like to put together another girls cruise for my wife and her girlfriends. I'm thinking maybe something in November.

Any idea how long these vacations are? I was talking to one of the bartenders on the Fantasy last week, and he said he usually works 7 months or so, then takes three months off. So I should know for sure if Josef really ends up on the Inspiration around May? I'd hate to book now, then his plans get changed up.

Thanks All,

Fat Boy

Ok, I just pulled out my old Capers to double check on the name. Mr. "Shhhhhowtime" is indeed spelled Joseph. Not sure if the mentioned Yusef or Josef are the same, but the most fabulous-est wonderful-est best-est Maitre'D from the Vista Dining room is JOSEPH.

And while I'll probably rustle the natives by admitting this....he's the only Maitre'D I've happily, purposely tipped. My daugter still mimicks him on a regular basis.

I really would like to get an absolute confirmation of his whereabouts.

Love him. Truely love him.

Ok, I just pulled out my old Capers to double check on the name. Mr. "Shhhhhowtime" is indeed spelled Joseph. Not sure if the mentioned Yusef or Josef are the same, but the most fabulous-est wonderful-est best-est Maitre'D from the Vista Dining room is JOSEPH.

And while I'll probably rustle the natives by admitting this....he's the only Maitre'D I've happily, purposely tipped. My daugter still mimicks him on a regular basis.

I started the spelling of Josef...but I concede I was WRONG. It is Joseph. Not sure why I thought otherwise. He did leave the Celebration and wen to the Glory, and I know Barb knows him well enough to know that if she says he is going to be on the Inspiration that is the plan. (Of course this whole thread got started becasue there was a change in his plans two years ago.)

So, hope we get a report from the Inspiration soon that he is on board.

And, also hope someone can help me with my other question. I am sure he told me he was originally from Croatia, but was not a citizen of Canada. I am getting to be old at 53 and my mind does not work like it used to...but I do know I will be on the Fantasy tomorrow, and I will ask Risa to help my memory.

So he was on the Glory or Legend, he was from Canada or Croatia, and it was spelled Joseph or Josef. Is it possible there two Josef/ph's?

I guess I don't care where he was, so long as I know where he's going. I'd like to put together another girls cruise for my wife and her girlfriends. I'm thinking maybe something in November.

Any idea how long these vacations are? I was talking to one of the bartenders on the Fantasy last week, and he said he usually works 7 months or so, then takes three months off. So I should know for sure if Josef really ends up on the Inspiration around May? I'd hate to book now, then his plans get changed up.

Thanks All,

Fat Boy

I talked with JOSEPH every night....

The JOSEPH that I am talking

about he was on the CELEBRATION...

When Celebration retired,,He went

to the Glory.........

I ask him what ship......

He would be going to after vacation......

He was going to the INSPIRATION.....

He left the Glory-1-10-09.........

He had been on the Glory

for 9-months........

So I am going to guess

he should be there on

the INSPIRATION in the

next few weeks.........

JES11583

Has a photo of him

in one of her posts........

If it is the same Josef who was Maitre d on the Paradise and Inspiration years ago, he is definitely from Canada. This Josef was not Croatian though....he told me that his family lives in Beamsville, which is in the Hamilton/Niagara area of Ontario.

Yes,,,,,JES11583.........

That's the JOSEPH

That I am talking about

That JABEE was asking about

and also Fat Boy...........

AND Also Cyn,,,,He is the Joseph

that was in the Vista Dining Room

on the CELEBRATION..

aND SOOn he will be on

the INSPIRATION.............

That's the Joseph that my wife remembers from the Celebration. She's already started looking at Inspiration cruises with her girlfriends. Just in case, I'll wait to book until he's definitely there.

Does anyone know how you'd go about making sure you're booked into the right dining room? Is this something you can request?

Thanks again,

Fat Boy

That's the Joseph that my wife remembers from the Celebration. She's already started looking at Inspiration cruises with her girlfriends. Just in case, I'll wait to book until he's definitely there.

Does anyone know how you'd go about making sure you're booked into the right dining room? Is this something you can request?

Thanks again,

Fat Boy

YES,,,,,

You can request to

be in the right Dining Room.....

Your wife & friends when they

get on the ship,,the Maitre'd

will meet with the Cruisers that

needs their Dining time changed...

Or needs a different table........

Or different Dining Room.........

I think the time is 2p.m........

They just need to hope that a

table would be availble for them

if they aren't in the right Dining Room.....

When I was on the CELEBRATION-07..

I ask to be in the Vista Dining Room.......

There was just me.......

And I was at a table for

ten,,,,,,,I was number 11.........

So I guess it depends on how

many is in their party.......

When I was on the GLORY I

stopped by the Dining Room

and I ask if JOSEPH

was in the Golden,,,,,,and he was...

Maybe closer to the end of March

go over to the Inspiration Roll Call

Board and ask if JOSEPH was in

the Dining Room.......

HAPPY CRUISING............

When we were on the Celebration we went to the dining room, think around one to ask for a table for two. I asked if Josef was there and this nice looking guy pops out from behind the curtain. It was Josef and he was totally Mr. Personality.

He got us a table for two, came by and visited us every night, he was just amazing!!! And.....he refused money I tried to give him up front, but we made sure we took care of him at the end of the cruise.

I spoke with Risa Barnes on the Fantasy last week. She told me she still stays in touch with Joseph, and yes, he is headed to the Inspiration.

It was kind of funny, because she just left the Inspiration.

Lets keep a Joseph watch for people on the Inspiration.

YES I was just on the Carnival Inspiration March 4-9 2009, , and Josef IS there, in the Mardis Gras dining room. He did start the festivites with " Itssss SSSShowwtime!!" Awesome..very friendly and exciting to dine with! he hosted the galley tour, and I was able to get our pictures with him.

Scraplin

First time cruiser Carnival Inspiration 3/4 2009

YES I was just on the Carnival Inspiration March 4-9 2009, , and Josef IS there, in the Mardis Gras dining room. He did start the festivites with " Itssss SSSShowwtime!!" Awesome..very friendly and exciting to dine with! he hosted the galley tour, and I was able to get our pictures with him.

Scraplin

First time cruiser Carnival Inspiration 3/4 2009

THAT'S GREAT..........

He is very nice......

I just booked the last sailing on the Holiday in November, so the wife's "Moms Only" cruise on the Inspiration will have to be pushed back to December or January.

While I was booking, my Carnival PVP confirmed that Joseph "Supercharged" Bronzovic is on the Inspiration now. I had her e-mail Joseph to nail down his schedule (he replied within minutes!. He's on the Inspiration through September, but doesn't know where he'll be after that. He said to check back in a few months and he should know where he'll be through the end of the year.

I just booked the last sailing on the Holiday in November, so the wife's "Moms Only" cruise on the Inspiration will have to be pushed back to December or January.

While I was booking, my Carnival PVP confirmed that Joseph "Supercharged" Bronzovic is on the Inspiration now. I had her e-mail Joseph to nail down his schedule (he replied within minutes!. He's on the Inspiration through September, but doesn't know where he'll be after that. He said to check back in a few months and he should know where he'll be through the end of the year.

Thanks for the information.......

• 2 weeks later...
He's on the Inspiration through September, but doesn't know where he'll be after that.

On board until September??? No, no, no!!!

After booking tonight to cruise the Inspiration at the end of October, I was pysched to read my man Joseph was going to be on the same ship. Now he may not be there in Oct??? UGH!!!

He was the Maitre D on the very first cruise we took and I still keep the pic our family took with him on my computer desk as a momento.

Some people get stoked about who the CD or piano guy is on their upcoming cruises. I could be swayed to cruise on a ship that Joseph is working on. He is a great ambassador for CCL in the area of guest relations and quality performance.

On board until September??? No, no, no!!!

After booking tonight to cruise the Inspiration at the end of October, I was pysched to read my man Joseph was going to be on the same ship. Now he may not be there in Oct??? UGH!!!

There's still a chance. His e-mail just said that he didn't know where he was going to be. He could still be on the Inspiration in October if they extend his tour out before his next vacation.

September is way to busy around here. I was looking to send the wife and her girlfriends in November. I plan to have my PVP e-mail him when we finally get a date nailed down. Hopefully, he'll have extended his stay...

With or without Joseph, I'm sure it'll be an awesome cruise. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm about to take my third Carnival cruise. The first one was in March of last year aboard the Celebration, the second in October aboard the Glory. Now I'm set to cruise May 18 - 23 aboard the Inspiration. Imagine my amazement to discover that I'll be hearing "It's....SHOWTIIIIIIIME!" yet again. It appears that I'm unintentionally stalking this guy, LOL!

Deejay ("The Deathly Allergic To Bell Peppers Lady") :D

We cruised with Joseph last august on the Glory and oh! boy! did my kids loved him!!! Later on in december some friends of ours sailed on the Glory and I said to them, ask to be with Joseph, and they were so pleased!!!!!

My son was always saying at diner every night at home when we got back " Staff....its Showwwwwwwtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• 5 months later...

LOL, I was wondering if I could find anyone else who knew him, he was the best Maitre D' we have ever had and he was hilarious, we went around the ship the entire time saying its showtime!! It was great and he was on the Carnival Inspiration.

DSC00124.jpg

he was so quick I couldnt hardly get a good picture.

LOL, I was wondering if I could find anyone else who knew him, he was the best Maitre D' we have ever had and he was hilarious, we went around the ship the entire time saying its showtime!! It was great and he was on the Carnival Inspiration.

DSC00124.jpg

he was so quick I couldnt hardly get a good picture.

Sweet JOSEPH....................

Archived