Where is Josef, the Maitre D' who

Jabee

It sounds like their is some major confusion between Joseph and Yusef. I think they must be very similar and each have a big fan club. Yusef was on the Legend in April and he also said "It's showtime" and also came by each and every table every night. I absolutely loved his fun personality.

I usually think that the dinnertime entertainment can be a bit lame at times, but never with Yusef.

I don't know Joseph [or Josef], but Yusef is great! [and not the guy in the previous pictures]

Great picture...he is such a great guy:) Does anyone know for sure if he's on vacation or exactly what ship he is on now or will be on?

He is on the Inspiration...........

I met Joseph on the Celebration....

Then on the Glory.........

He left the Glory-1/10/09.......

Went on vacation=home..........

And went to the Inspiration April-09......

It sounds like their is some major confusion between Joseph and Yusef. I think they must be very similar and each have a big fan club. Yusef was on the Legend in April and he also said "It's showtime" and also came by each and every table every night. I absolutely loved his fun personality.

I usually think that the dinnertime entertainment can be a bit lame at times, but never with Yusef.

I don't know Joseph [or Josef], but Yusef is great! [and not the guy in the previous pictures]

I'm Team Yusef. Legend June 2007. He had such an impact on our cruise that he called my cabin on the morning of our debarkation and spoke about 3 or 4 sentences before I realized that it was my goofy brother who does PERFECT impersonations of people. I still crack up at the thought of it.

We had him on the Inspiration in March, I found him more annoying than anything, he reminded us of the lemur king on Madagaskar and we only saw him once, he came by on the last night and look quite bored with it all. Our favorite is George the Greek.

When I started this thread it was to find out where he was, and it sounds like he is still on the Inspiration...

I know there are a lot of great MD's (I have enjoyed Stan the Man on the Fantasy) but Joseph is still my favorite, and I really am going to look into a cruise on the Inspiration to be with him again.

When I started this thread it was to find out where he was, and it sounds like he is still on the Inspiration...

I know there are a lot of great MD's (I have enjoyed Stan the Man on the Fantasy) but Joseph is still my favorite, and I really am going to look into a cruise on the Inspiration to be with him again.

Hello Jabee............

I hope all is well with you.........

I was on the Fascination,

The Asst Maitre'd,had been on the Inspiration,,

I ask him if he knew Joseph,,,,,,,he said

Super Charge Joseph........

The sweet Hostess was getting ready

to go on vacation=home,she said

she was going to the Inspiration.....

I told her about Joseph............

This is going to sound really stupid. Celebration is with what line? I was just on Carnival site and there is no Carnival ship with that name...

This is a very old thread that got started back up again. The Celebration was a Carnival ship, but left the fleet awhile back. She now sails cruises in Spain as the Grand Celebration, for one of Carnival's subsidiary lines.

Celebration is with what line? I was just on Carnival site and there is no Carnival ship with that name...

Carnival's Celebration was in JAX........

Carnival retired the Celebration.......

Fascination is in JAX now........

The Celebration was the same size Ship

as the Holiday...............

Good to bump into you here...

I see you are going to send the Holiday into retirment with our beautiful Celebration...

We have been living on the Fantasy the last couple of years, and will be on the first cruise out of Mobile.We are looking forward to our third cruise with Risa Barnes...our favorite CD.....and then onto the Triumph in March.

JB

Hello Jabee............

I hope all is well with you.........

I was on the Fascination,

The Asst Maitre'd,had been on the Inspiration,,

I ask him if he knew Joseph,,,,,,,he said

Super Charge Joseph........

The sweet Hostess was getting ready

to go on vacation=home,she said

she was going to the Inspiration.....

I told her about Joseph............

Good to bump into you here...

I see you are going to send the Holiday into retirment with our beautiful Celebration...

We have been living on the Fantasy the last couple of years, and will be on the first cruise out of Mobile.We are looking forward to our third cruise with Risa Barnes...our favorite CD.....and then onto the Triumph in March.

JB

Yes,,,,,,,

Doing a BTB on the Holiday......

It is a goooooood deal..............

Puts me closer to 25 Cruises with Carnival....

I am guessing a Halloween Cruise

will be fun...........

I am not dressing up........

I have afew cute Halloween t-shirts,,I'll take

1 or 2 of those...........

I wanted to go on the Celebration's last Cruise

the Cruise price was too high,,,,it was

in April,,,Spring Break price.............

Have a great Cruise.......

The Fantasy was my first Cruise.......

I think I read somewhere Carnival

is sending the Fantasy to Charleston......

And bring the Elation to Mobile..........

Happy Cruising..............

• 1 month later...

We just got off the Inspiration today (11/30/09) and Josef is still there, working in the Mardi Gras dining room - we very much enjoyed his "supercharged"-ness! :D

Between Josef and George the Greek (who was in the Carnivale dining room), the Inspiration has quite the superstar staff of Maitre D's! :)

We just got off the Inspiration today (11/30/09) and Josef is still there, working in the Mardi Gras dining room - we very much enjoyed his "supercharged"-ness! :D

Between Josef and George the Greek (who was in the Carnivale dining room), the Inspiration has quite the superstar staff of Maitre D's! :)

Agree totally. Also just off the Inspiration today and found Josef "the super charged" maitre D to be a lot of fun. Thought we would miss George the Greek but really enjoyed Josef!

Archived