No jr. suites do not get perks....just two cruise credits

Ditto to ckrobyn! That's what we always get before we hit platinum. On 2 cruises the robes were already there. If they don't have them in the room, I really don't care--I always bring my own, anyway! Much more comfy! We book the JS for the space--not the amenities, anyway!

I just went through this with RC reservations for Mariner. I called 3 times and got the same exact answer each time. The JS has NO perks other than the 2 credits. Only GS and above gets you priority baording and debarking along with concierge service and lounge.

Concierge service as per RC web site:

What amenities are included in the Concierge Club service?

Diamond-level and above Crown & Anchor Society members and guests booked in the Grand Suites or above can now take advantage of the Concierge Club. Available on the Enchantment of the Seas® and all Voyager and Radiance-class ships, Concierge Club guests will receive this complimentary service that provides assistance with any special requests they may have while sailing. As a Concierge Club guest, you will be offered amenities and services not available to other guests including:

-A dedicated Concierge who is available to assist with anything you require

-Twenty-four-hour a day use of the Concierge Club Lounge**

-Continental breakfast every morning and open bar & hors d'oeuvres every evening available in the Concierge Club Lounge.

-Assistance with reservations for Portofino Italian restaurant & Chops Grille Steakhouse.

_Assistance with Explorations! Bookings.

-Assistance booking appointments for Salon or Spa treatments.

-Priority tickets for the ice skating showcon_bulletgray_ico.gifAssistance with the arrangement of private partiescon_bulletgray_ico.gifPersonalized Discover Shopping advicecon_bulletgray_ico.gifDVDs and CDs available to borrow during the Concierge’s hours.

-Pre-ordering of your dinner winecon_bulletgray_ico.gifBusiness services (faxing, copying, etc.)

Archived