What is your favorite Princess cruise food?

CPCruiser4Life

• 2 weeks later...

We are looking forward to ALL the food, but especially having those great breakfast treats we keep hearing about- can't wait to try the "loaded" french toast. We have been good all year on our diets, but plan to indulge on our cruise. (And then diet again when we get home, I'm sure)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Favorite foods on the CB include but are not limited to ....:p

Veal chop at Sabatani's

Love Boat Dream

Lobster and crab

Fettachini alfredo

Amaretto chocolate cake served in caribe buffet

Pizza at Sabatani's

Here is a link to some pics of the food on CB!

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=152856935/a=27495756_27495756/t_=27495756

could somebody explain a love boat dream and loaded french toast? please

:confused:

I haven't actually had it on Princess yet, but read about the love boat dream, and saw a picture of it in another thread. It appears to be a flourless chocolate cake... very rich. Some posters recommended adding a scoop of ice cream or a side of whipped cream. Mmmm

Loaded french toast is another favorite of mine. I first had it at the El Tovar hotel at the Grand Canyon many years ago. It's french toast with something else added inside or between slices. Might be cream cheese, peanut butter, fruit spreads, or any combination. My BW turned up her nose when I first tried it. I didn't mind though. I didn't have to share it with her.;)

• 3 weeks later...

The seafood! I adore it all (except mussels) and since my husband won't eat anything that lived in water (but won't tell me why), I rarely make fish just for myself for dinner. When we were in Alaska, lobster night fell on my birthday. I really enjoyed that meal!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All the before-mentioned, but the most impressive to me, since I had never had them before were the 'Philadelphia Pepper Pot Soup' and the 'Vol-au-Vent'. Both were fantastic!!!!

I loved the Pâté and Beef Wellington, which I have had many times before, also!

What's up with Princess? The food is good but I cruised 3 years in row with them and they had the same menu. I think they should change their menu annually.:confused:

I believe that is typical ( unfortunately )

We have cruised celebrity 7 times. The menu is always the same. The food is always good but it would be fun to try a new recipe and menu.

Matter of fact we just booked our first Princess cruise- just for a change- of menu and to enjoy the exploration of a new ship

I absolutely agree with you, that the cruise lines should change their menus and floor shows

Nadine

Archived