Frustrated! Can't print Set Sail

39august

I have checked my printer and it is fine with everything else I print. It WILL NOT print out the Set Sail pass. The print-out is just barely dark enough to make out the Set Sail logo at the top of the page. But nothing else prints out. Last time I printed the whole page was BARELY readable, and it was accepted at the pier. I mean you really had to work to make out the words. Does anyone know how I can print out the Set Sail pass? I wonder if they would accept the page if I just filled out the appropriate info and signed it?

i would not take that chance that a set sail filled in and signed by you would be enough- call the help number and maybe they can help you- maybe they could email your set sail to you to print from your email site? just an idea....i had to call them and they were very helpful -

No problem here. I would have guessed an ink cartridge problem on your printer. Have you tried a self-cleaning on your printer? (Cleans the ink jets).

Maybe you know someone you trust who can access your account on the RCI website and print the Set Sail Pass for you.

I don't think I would risk taking a poor copy to the Port.

LL

(Edmond,OK)

If your docs are going to be mailed to you, there is a "set sail" pass that can be filled out manually. You've already entered your info into their system, so just fill out the one in your docs. and take that to the pier. Shouldn't have any problems!

When you get ready to print your set sail pass and the option comes up to select your printer, make sure you click on "properties" and selct "best" or whatever te highest resolution is available to you. I would almost bet that your printer is set on a "draft" default and you will need to tell your printer to use a little more ink to get a good copy out of it. If that doesn't work, then you printer heads are probably getting clogged and need to be replaced or cleaned.

Archived