Who made it through the weekend with a no gainer?

layx2

Hope everyone had a great weekend and that you stayed OP! If not, don't give up, you have all week to work extra hard! It's so exciting to hear about everyone's weight loss.

I had a no gainer this weekend! In fact, since my weigh in on Thursday I lost 4lbs!!! For a total of 11 lbs! TOM started on Thursday, so I contribute a lot of those pounds to water weight. Still, 11 lbs since June 5th! I'm very happy with my progress right now, and I am now prepared for those 2+ weeks of Plateaus. They are a pain, but I know if I just keep pushing I will get through them!

How did everyone else do?

Stacey

Great job Stacey!! Keep it up!

I actually lost 1 pound since Thursday, but I found it again this morning. But that does make it a [SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]No Gainer Weekend[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]! :D :D :D

Lynn

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=royalblue]I am the same as Lynn....I had lost one pound since Thursday, found it yesterday, so I am counting myself as a stay the samer. I am hoping that pound is just some water weight and will be gone by tomorrow.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#4169e1]Great job, Stacey. Keep up the good work![/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#4169e1]Rose[/color][/size][/font][/b]

Great job Lynn! I've found that having a no-gainer from the weekend is an accomplishment in itself! Especially in the summer months! Dont' worry, that pound will shed off come Thursday! If you lost it once, you'll lose it again.

Everyone remember your water and that nothing tastes better than the taste of hitting your goal!

Stacey

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=seagreen]No no-gainer here. We were down in Ft. Lauderdale for a week visiting DD and her family. There isn't a speck of healthy food in her house, so the end result was a gain of several pounds. :eek: Well - the cocktails did have something to do with it. Anyway, I'm back on Atkins and behaving myself. Three and a half of those excess pounds are gone since Sat. :D [/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#2e8b57][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#2e8b57]Beth[/color][/font]

Cool - I've never hear of a no gainer. :)
I made it, even with my husband out of town, which causes a great desire to eat from boredom. I have even lost maybe half a pound. I've been walkign every day for a week and a half, and have also done a fitness tape every day (except today). Just trying to lose 3 pounds or so beore the trip. I waited until 3 weeks before we leave to start, not thinking it would be a big deal. However, I'm only 5 ft 1 and at a decent weight so 3 lbs is very hard to lose. Gotta look good in that beautiful backless dress though...

Yes I'm away just home for some business go back in an hour.
Had to check on you all (after computer was fixed). Nice to see a question on a no-gainer weekend. Keep up the good work.
I'm holding my own so far. Wish me luck. I'm gone six weeks all together.
Take care.

Archived