You're Gonna LOVE the New NCL Look!!!

flyingpirate

The New NCL is all about ME! Or from your point of view, YOU!

All the other fish swim together one way, just under the surface, but the individual, irreverent freethinking fish turns away from the crowd and goes his own way...the spokesfish in the white toga stage whispers "Freeestyyyllle". (No, no toga :p)

Other new parts of the branding are the "wave", a white background for print and the Freestyle ring of fish, both great visuals.

The commercials look incredible...regimented and fabulously synchronized cruisers, eating dinner, sunning, dancing, swiming, working out all dressed and behaving identically, then the colorful breakout comparsion to you, as you wish, however, whatever, whenever!

Even the shore excursion commercials are excellent and informative, I need to book another Mexico now, they look so good.

Almost encouraging us to let go, have fun, be Carpenters!:D

It's all slated for 10-2. Watch out. ;)

The website updates are supposed to be up very shortly, I think 10-2 is the big date for everything, but don't quote me.....we had dinner with a delightful IT fellow. There should be some good things from the Lattitudes dept. on the site in the future, too. Looks to be a real innovative, exciting group. No hokey Apprentice stuff :p

I haven't info on the times, but if I get any, I will post, someone else on this board will hear, I'm sure!

Mel...just got in...left the laptop on the sidewalk at the port:eek: with all the pics in it :eek::eek: as well as my carry on with my jewelry and meds, didn't discover it until we got home...AND IT WAS NOT STOLEN...IN LOS ANGELES it was at the Info desk.

Can you imagine that, my faith in humanity is restored.....naw.

The New NCL is all about ME! Or from your point of view, YOU!

Almost encouraging us to let go, have fun, be Carpenters!:D

. ;)

That would explain the passengers I have seen wearing dungarees with the hammer loops on NCL ships of late. Probably testing the commercials

Hmm....this is a difficult one.....

Is this comment coming from the demonstrated snide and negative Tumeroll who constantly pontificates on his/her percieved lack of stylishness of the average NCL pax or is it an attempt at wit?

I did see one Canadian gentleman in overalls, but no hammer loops. Maybe his Hong Kong tailor removed them prior to the cruise.:p

BTW, Snobby McSnottyface, my surname is Carpenter......

Hmm....this is a difficult one.....

Is this comment coming from the demonstrated snide and negative Tumeroll who constantly pontificates on his/her percieved lack of stylishness of the average NCL pax or is it an attempt at wit?

I did see one Canadian gentleman in overalls, but no hammer loops. Maybe his Hong Kong tailor removed them prior to the cruise.:p

BTW, Snobby McSnottyface, my surname is Carpenter......

Thanks La......I needed a laugh really.......really bad:D

deleted in the quote "Snobby McSnottyface":p :D :D[/quotI would have included that opart of the quote but I di not wish to insult the poster as other seem to feel it is their right. I thought diversity was part of the Freestyle choice. You can't have it both ways.

And your point is?

I was merely attempting to distinguish whether or not you were NCL bashing or using your oh so formidable wit...

"That would explain the passengers I have seen wearing dungarees with the hammer loops on NCL ships of late" "my surname is Carpenter"

Asked and answered, res ipsa loquitor.

And, yes, it is my right to jibe you, and if you find Snobby McSnottyface to be intolerably INSULTING that's just too darn bad, bucko.

I try not to read over here too often, and mostly skim over your posts, as your snobbery and negativity is truly a bummer. And it's wholly inappropriate to come to a party and barf on the hostess, so please go home now. Tell your mother she needs to work on your manners just a little more.

deleted in the quote "Snobby McSnottyface":p :D :D[/quotI would have included that opart of the quote but I di not wish to insult the poster as other seem to feel it is their right. I thought diversity was part of the Freestyle choice. You can't have it both ways.

The beauty of Freestyle...You CAN have it both ways..or as many ways as you want :D

Hey T - Baby, have you ever actually cruised NCL, or are you just bear baiting?

The beauty of Freestyle...You CAN have it both ways..or as many ways as you want :D

Hey T - Baby, have you ever actually cruised NCL, or are you just bear baiting?

I will ignore your rude behavior and comments as it is obvious that somewhere in your past either your parents or your teachers have badly failed you.

That being said. Yes I have cruised numerous times on NCL but because of the new total downgrade of any pretence of style I have just cancelled about $30,000 worth of cruises I had booked for 2007. While I will still watch on the NCL threads because it is so much fun to watch what was a great line head to the breakers by their own choice you can relax in that I will not be cruising with you. One less well dressed passenger to intimadte the masses.

That being said. Yes I have cruised numerous times on NCL but because of the new total downgrade of any pretence of style I have just cancelled about $30,000 worth of cruises I had booked for 2007. While I will still watch on the NCL threads because it is so much fun to watch what was a great line head to the breakers by their own choice you can relax in that I will not be cruising with you. One less well dressed passenger to intimadte the masses.

"Pretence" (correctly spelled "pretense") is an apt--and, I suspect, unwitting--choice of word on your part. Synonyms for it are "sham," "affectation," and the like, which is exactly what you engage in when you dress up for a cruise that in reality gives no reason for such dress--a la Celebrity, HAL, RCCL, Carnival, etc. It's also the root of "pretentious," which describes your posture on these boards precisely.

Great news, by the way, that I won't be running into you on an NCL cruise in 2007.

"

Great news, by the way, that I won't be running into you on an NCL cruise in 2007.

Actually you have a better chance of meeting me on Cape Cod than you do on an NCL ship. I am a frequent Cape Visitor and have since many moons ago. In fact In my youth I won almost every weekly rock 'n roll dance contest at the Eastham Thursday night summer dances. Won close to 1,000 free records from 1956 - 57 - 58. And I can still out rock 'n roll most all comers of any age.

Archived